Hello again

Guest keener

Guest RIMPAC

BF3 double XP event!
The new dates are May 23-27 with a total event running time of 96 hours!
Hooah!

Guest keener

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, i joined your forums at the end of 2010 and we played a bit together but then I stopped playing BF for a while and I'm just kinda getting back into it.

Quick intro: Father of 4 great young kids. Enjoy a number of sports and activities with my family including coaching every sport. I still play hoops and soccer in leagues trying to keep me in shape as I'm hitting the big 40 this yr. I typically play games at night after wife and kids hit the bed. Have played most of the Battlefields except the first. Haven't played BF3 as much as I did 2 and Vietnam (as I had a friend that played those with me) but have found some time recently as I've stopped sim racing as much and I'd like to see if I can get significantly better at Battlefield playing with a group like yours. I know i'm not getting the full experience just going out and playing by myself.

I started looking around for a group to play with (not remembering your site/name etc...) and connected with another group 2 days ago... i've only begun the process of being a member but they don't seem to be quite as active as I'd like during the late evening/night hours USA East cost time.... So I thought it may be smart for me to reconnect with you guys to see if you're a better fit.

After speaking to Cpt Kaossilator today, you may be a nice fit....

As a player, I'm not great... Now days I play mostly Support and some Recon (but not sniping) for the Motion sensor.... and want to be a team player. I want to learn battlefield as a team as I've always played by myself...

Maybe I'll catch you on tonight.

BTW, my origin name is keener22

Salute,

Keener

Guest d1scr337
Right on keener22, lookin forward to seeing you on the battle field, and feel free to jump into our TeamSpeak by clicking the link on the front page of this site!

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Awesome! Welcome aboard Keener, if you need any help, don't hesitate to come and ask me for anything. I'll try to help in any way I can.

Semper Fi

LCpl Warlord

Archived