Summary: Battlefield 3 on P.C.

Guest Granny

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Its stuff like this that I really hope is improved in Bf4. Somehow given only a 2 years to work on it though (Thanks for that EA), I doubt its going to be polished.

I miss old DICE.

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=
As much as I'm looking forward to BF4 it really does worry me that they are taking the COD path and just dropping another game so soon.... I really hope that they do some major overhauls to the vehicles in the next installment of the game. I used to love flying choppers and running armor, but anymore it's just not fun.

Guest Granny
As much as I'm looking forward to BF4 it really does worry me that they are taking the COD path and just dropping another game so soon.... I really hope that they do some major overhauls to the vehicles in the next installment of the game. I used to love flying choppers and running armor, but anymore it's just not fun.

Agreed, I would like better netcode and a type of realism mode, where your tank has limited ammo, as does chopper and jet and you have to return to a certain path to refill. But definitely core mechanics take priority. There really is no science behind it, you fix the core game you get more players.

Archived