Currently Listening to...

Guest millertime

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caralho
"Dirty Elektro House" - Black Sun IDK if its a real artist but its on my Myspace page [url]www.myspace.com/pimpfeo[/url] ^^^^^PeeP It Out^^^^^

[quote=CPL.Zarth=US=]Vi sitter här i venten och spelar - Basshunter (For those of you who dont speak Dutch just call it 'DotA')[/quote] its swedish lols just an info... and i'm listening to..... a dj web radio and cuttings songs along....

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
[quote=SPC.K3V1N=US=][quote=CPL.Zarth=US=]Vi sitter här i venten och spelar - Basshunter (For those of you who dont speak Dutch just call it 'DotA')[/quote] its swedish lols just an info... and i'm listening to..... a dj web radio and cuttings songs along....[/quote] Lol I am Dutch but that ain't Dutch :) It's Scandanavian. The song was big in Holland though. The Dandy Warholes - Behemian like you

[quote=SPC.Mystical=US=][quote=SPC.K3V1N=US=][quote=CPL.Zarth=US=]Vi sitter här i venten och spelar - Basshunter (For those of you who dont speak Dutch just call it 'DotA')[/quote] its swedish lols just an info... and i'm listening to..... a dj web radio and cuttings songs along....[/quote] Lol I am Dutch but that ain't Dutch :) It's Scandanavian. The song was big in Holland though. The Dandy Warholes - Behemian like you[/quote] its nor scandinavian its swedish!!!! truste me dude... i know someone who knows basshunter aka jonas altberg

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
[quote=SPC.K3V1N=US=][quote=SPC.Mystical=US=][quote=SPC.K3V1N=US=][quote=CPL.Zarth=US=]Vi sitter här i venten och spelar - Basshunter (For those of you who dont speak Dutch just call it 'DotA')[/quote] its swedish lols just an info... and i'm listening to..... a dj web radio and cuttings songs along....[/quote] Lol I am Dutch but that ain't Dutch :) It's Scandanavian. The song was big in Holland though. The Dandy Warholes - Behemian like you[/quote] its nor scandinavian its swedish!!!! truste me dude... i know someone who knows basshunter aka jonas altberg[/quote] Sweden is part of Scandanavia :P Everybody's Gone To War - Nerina Pallot

Archived