Just wanted to say Hello to everyone!

Guest DMehaffy

Guest DMehaffy

DMehaffy's Application

In-game name:

derrickmehaffy

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)

Preferred branch of service:

Army

Geographical Location:

United States, Iowa

XFire ID:

derrickmehaffy

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):

None

Rank, name and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):

-

Favorite BF3 weapon AND vehicle:

M249

780 Kills

Haven't touched much into vehicles, would love to learn how to be better with them.

Tell us about yourself:

The name is Derrick Mehaffy, currently attending Colorado Technical University for my B.O.S. in Informational Technology Majoring in Cyber Security. I've always wanted to join one of the armed forces but am unable to due to medical conditions. I've been browsing around on the BF3 forums to try and find a good active platoon of mature adults *being 21 myself* I've always been very friendly and love to meet new people. I would love to join our community and make some new friends. Thank you for taking a look.
;)

Why do you want to join =US=?

I would love to learn some new skills within BF3 and Meet some new players. I love "clan" ranking and have never been able to join any of the armed forces. This is about as real as it gets for me.

Other games you play:

I currently am in the process of building a Factions based PVP server for Minecraft, however I also play EVE Online *MMO* and Starcraft II.

Can you attend our weekly meetings?

Yes

How many hours per week can you devote to =US=?

10-20

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?

Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?

Yes I am a JAVA Programmer but have dipped into HTML/CSS coding. I am also a heavy Linux scripter for my Minecraft server.

Here in Unknown Soldiers above all else what we look for is respectful, Dedicated members who if cannot be active will at least notify their next in command of the situation per requirement. Is this something you can do?

Yes

Did you read the info on this page? http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?13144-Learn-about-the-Unknown-Soldiers

Yes I have. I will change my name if accepted.

Guest DMehaffy

I did forget to mention I have been an active member in DETHKLOK up until 2011 in BF2142. Which I do still play from time to time. If I can get punkbuster to let me ;p *Stupid Windows 8 >.<*

Thank you for taking interest in =Unknown Soldiers=. My name is SGT.Ddress421=US= and I would like to offer you a position in the =US=. If you accept this offer, please respond to this post saying that you accept. If you accept, please change your Xfire name to RT. derrickmehaffy=US=. We will change your forum name for you shortly. For Battlefield 3 it is required that you change your Origin account name to derrickmehaffy-US-, and you can do so here: http://www.origin.com/us/change-id. After doing so your name on the scoreboard should look like this derrickmehaffy-US-. Your clan rank should be placed in your clan tag, so the final product will look like this: [RT] derrickmehaffy-US-

You have 48 hours to accept; if you fail to accept within 48 hours, your application will be denied. At that point you will have to fill out another application if you wish to do so.

You will need to download Xfire and TeamSpeak at:
http://www.xfire.com
http://www.goteamspeak.com

You will receive your Team Speak registration information from our recruiting staff within 24 hours after you accept this post. This information will either be sent to you via your private messages on our forums (found in the upper right corner of the page) or your Xfire.

As a recruit and a member you must follow the Chain of Command...

Please Add the following COC Members to your Xfire by clicking thier name, THIS IS A REQUIREMENT OF ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Command Staff:

GEN.Darmine=US=- Clan Commanding Officer
VADM.STORM=US= - Clan Executive Officer
COL.Qotsa=US=– 1st Division Commanding Officer
SMA.Ward – Clan Sergeant Major

Clan JCS (Joint Chiefs of Staff):

GEN.Darmine=US= – Clan Commander (Clan CO)
VADM.STORM=US= – Clan Executive Officer (Clan XO)
COL.QOTSA=US=– 1st Division Commanding Officer
SMA.Ward – Clan Sergeant Major
Maj.Xander=US= – Intelligence & Public Affairs Commanding Officer
Capt.Kaossilator=US= -Army Branch Commanding Officer
1stLt.Spartan-S63=US= - Marines Branch Commanding Officer
Vacant -Navy Branch Commanding Officer
1stLt.DoggyRanger - Air Force Branch Commanding Officer

Operational Command:

Capt.Kaossilator=US= – Army Branch Commanding Officer
1stLt.Spartan-S63=US= - Marines Branch Commanding Officer
Vacant - Navy Branch Commanding Officer
1stLt.DoggyRanger=US= - Air Force Branch Commanding Officer

Recruiting/Training Staff

2ndLt.BlackTulip=US= - OIC of Recruiting
http://xfire:add_friend?user= Vacant - NCOIC of Basic Combat Training

Unknown Soldiers Xfire Community

Welcome again to the Unknown Soldiers.

Based on your responses to the application, you are being placed in the ARMY.

Your TeamSpeak login information will be sent to your private messages or through xfire.Please add your Branch Officer to Xfire, this can be found in the previous reply to your application. Your TeamSpeak login information will be sent to your private messages or through xfire. I will now be forwarding you to your Military Training Instructor who will guide you through your Recruit Stage. To avoid delays in becoming a full member in the Unknown Soldiers, Contact 1stLt.Spartan-S63=US=.They will help you to get in contact with your current Chain of Command. Your Military Training Instructor will teach you the necessary rules and regulations of the clan. Be sure to check the Basic Training forum for important information, and to ask questions during your recruit phase. Please add your trainers to Xfire. (You will have 5 Days to contact your trainer or risk possible denial of your application)

Best of luck,
SGT.Ddress421=US=

Guest DMehaffy

Hey everyone my name is Derrick Mehaffy. I just wanted to throw my intro out here and say hello to all my fellow teammates. I look forward to working with you all on the battlefield.

o7

-DMehaffy

RT Army Division

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Welcome aboard - good to have you. Sadly, I'm out of town this weekend, but I'm looking forward to getting out on the battlefield with you. Make sure to check out the threads in the Army - ARCSC and Activity Check boards.. Army has a few upcoming scrims. It would be good to have you involved right off the bat!

Archived