What did santa bring you?

Guest .Killer17

Guest .Killer17
To wrap up all the Christmas posts, lets end it with everyone posting that they did, and what they got. I got new Nike Bauer Vapor IX skates, a tool set, an electric shaver and a lot of money.

Hmmm, A G15(check) ArmA(check) FSX(check) Money(check) $120 and A graphics card crap havent got that yet oh well i'll get this [url]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102754[/url] with my money :)

I gots: COD WAW(Hate it) 1 dollar A Fender guitar Need For Speed Underground(PSP) A New cell phone $25 I-Tunes Gift Card And some more things that I won't list because of certain reasons

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
lets see my daughter got me an actual bag of coal. a indiana jones mr potatoe head from santa. a remote control corvette from my mom, a wallet from my wife, cologne, joystick, 200$ in one dollar bills lol, numerous pairs of boots, a black POLICE hat, Ski mask, balaclave, clothes, ammo, and the greatest present of my life a naughty XXX rated drawing my bro sent me from prison. also loved spending the time with my family and freinds

Guest .Killer17
200 in ones? lol My grandmother did something like that to me , put 100 dollar bills in a cup and sent it to me, so I spent about 15 mins trying to pull every one out then counting it lol

Guest BG.Darmine
1. Ray bands ( Love em') 2. money 3. two $50 dollar gift cards to game stop 4. DC Shirt (Not comics) 5. 25 dollar card to Start bucks( mmmmmm, white chocolate mocha) 6. Game stop EDGE member card. 7. Another brand new Xbox 360 8. 25 dollar gift card to Best Buy

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
yall getting good hauls lol... New 32 Snowboard boots and a Trace helmet, Jeans, some nice Columbia undershirts and long underwear, $25 newegg gift card Obama '09 Calendar lol (WOOT) That about does it for me lol. I'm working on possibly another newegg gift card but we'll see how convincing I can be. Poleus- should've listened to my countless rants about W@W lol Darmine- White Chocolate Mochas rule lol the older you get the less exciting xmas becomes.

Guest CPT.Buckshot=US=
1. 2 pairs of shoes I will never wear 2. an awesome AZ Cardinals "desk ornament" and a sweatshirt 3. $150 cash 4. ~$100 in gift cards to random places 5. a movie I have gotten as a gift at least 4 times (Battle of Brittain) =)

[quote='Ret.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=44014#post44014']Poleus- should've listened to my countless rants about W@W lol[/QUOTE] I never listen to rants about stuff

Guest RET.LT.Angry_M0b=US=
A really nice headset, 5.1 suround sounds some chocolate and a load of money to save for my race board, still £600 away though lol.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
i got L4D NFS Undercover James Bond Complete dvd thing matrix dvds uber warm Jack Wills hoodie jk rowling kinda HP book chocolate money :)

Guest RET.SSG.Trajan=US=
K2 Public Enemy Skis A Manchester United Oficial Training Shirt A Manchester United Sweater And a 50$ Gift card at La Carte Étoile(soccer store) so I can buy myself a new pair on indoor soccer shoes. And FIFA 09 on PS3

Guest RET.Col.TMI=US=
clothes, xbox 360 frontlines,bad company LOTS of GREAT FOOD, family, and 4 days off. not to mention a BIG FAT bonus from the boss.

Guest Conman51
clothes..a cool hoodie sweater a book: how the romans did book:table manners :p a BA fishing reel i asked for i didnt get much because i didnt ask much because i dont really care for presents anymore

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
[quote='CPL.Trajan=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=44032#post44032']K2 Public Enemy Skis A Manchester United Oficial Training Shirt A Manchester United Sweater And a 50$ Gift card at La Carte Étoile(soccer store) so I can buy myself a new pair on indoor soccer shoes. And FIFA 09 on PS3[/QUOTE] Best gifts [b]ever[/b]

Guest Hawkeye1234535678
uhh lets see... lol um hp G60 laptop Black label Ralph Lauren modern Wool pea coat Canada Goose black chilliwack Parka (used by UN forces in the arctic, sooo warm) 8 gb media card for my BBerry bold two pairs of Citizens of Humanity jeans armani spring overcoat gift cards galore new 32" sharp Plasma HDTV for my room 120 in cash socks, underwear, an orange chocolate family time and uh.... some lacoste shirts and stuff... so overall a pretty good christmas, im just lucky job security is as good as it is up here in canada...

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='RET.Hawkeye=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=44080#post44080']uhh lets see... lol um hp G60 laptop Black label Ralph Lauren modern Wool pea coat Canada Goose black chilliwack Parka (used by UN forces in the arctic, sooo warm) 8 gb media card for my BBerry bold two pairs of Citizens of Humanity jeans armani spring overcoat gift cards galore new 32" sharp Plasma HDTV for my room 120 in cash socks, underwear, an orange chocolate family time and uh.... some lacoste shirts and stuff... so overall a pretty good christmas, im just lucky job security is as good as it is up here in canada...[/QUOTE] holy crap your family own half of Dubai too?

[quote='Ret.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=44081#post44081']holy crap your family own half of Dubai too?[/QUOTE] Nah. They are just the oil kings of Saudi Arabia. :)

lets see... my long wanted neoprene jacket (also very warm) monehhhh and family and health.. besides that uhm my gf broke up..so mixed christmas

Archived