New guy

Guest d1scr337

Guest d1scr337

d1scr337's Application

In-game name:

d1scr337

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)

Preferred branch of service:

Army

Geographical Location:

Canada

XFire ID:

1337as1337

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):

[sIIG] Counter-Strike 1.5 (Dead)

[dS] Counter-Stike: Condition Zero (Dead)

[sB] Battlefield 3 (Myself and a few other RL friends, not an actual clan just a moniker to keep track of our collective stats)

Rank, name and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):

-

Favorite BF3 weapon AND vehicle:

M16A3

M1 Abrams

Tell us about yourself:

I'm a west coast born Canadian, have been playing shooters online since counter strike. Most of the time i play with a play the objective mindset, and i balance that out by having a good attitude and playing with like minded folks

Why do you want to join =US=?

I've been in several small clans and i have always wanted to be part of something larger. I miss scirms, practice and competition and when i read the bf3 forum post advertising =US= I was instantly interested. From browsing the site and the forums =US= is organized, active, and competitive.

Other games you play:

Just about any FPS out there, and occasonaly stuff like Guild Wars 2, and Skyrim

Can you attend our weekly meetings?

Yes

How many hours per week can you devote to =US=?

10-20

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?

Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?

Scrimming, practicing, and competing in CS.

Here in Unknown Soldiers above all else what we look for is respectful, Dedicated members who if cannot be active will at least notify their next in command of the situation per requirement. Is this something you can do?

Yes

Did you read the info on this page? http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?13144-Learn-about-the-Unknown-Soldiers

Yes

Guest d1scr337
Hey everyone, wanted to get a bit of info out there about myself. Real names Jack, Im a 24 year old University student living just outside of Vancouver, Canada. Outside of Video games I like to surf and do a bit of rock climbing as well. This is my first BF3 clan and I'll do my best to adopt the principles of what looks like a truly profesional clan. Im very happy to be a part of this organization, thank you for accepting me and also a thank you to Amn.RocketRepo=US= for the quick replies and help getting myself situated. Look forward to meeting and playing with everyone!

Just outside Vancouver? Sick life. I'm living in vancouver. Are you living alone or with your parents? Living near the tri-city region can be very expensive as a student, Vancouver especially everything here is overpriced as hell. I couldn't imagine moving out till I turned 25.

Guest BoxxyyBrown
Living near the tri-city region can be very expensive as a student, Vancouver especially everything here is overpriced as hell. I couldn't imagine moving out till I turned 25.

+1, Ain't that the truth. Nice place to live but ya got to pay for it.

Welcome fellow Canuck!

Guest d1scr337
Thank you, I actually live in the Gulf Islands, nobody ever seems to know where that is so i just say I'm near Vancouver, rents not as bad as Van but its not cheap!

Archived