Cop (Ex-Marine) takes down a U.S. soldier [vid]

Guest Granny

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Maybe excessive force, but I can't stand soldiers act with a sense of entitlement. You can't stand take an aggressive posture against a public servant doing his job because you decided to volunteer for our armed forces. I respect and appreciate the sacrifices made on behalf of this country by vets both in and outside of this clan. That kid's a toolbag, though, and his status of service has nothing to do with it.

Guest Halabrad
At first I thought it was going to be some sort of "cop shoots soldier" anti cop video, but after watching it I was pleasantly surprised. Just because you're in the armed forces doesn't give you the right to think you're above civil servants, especially when they themselves were former marines

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=
First of all, Is the "US Soldier" acting like a douche? Yes, most definitely. Do I think that the cop should have choke slammed him? Hell no. Just because an "officer of the law" doesn't like someones tone doesn't mean you can go around acting like Stone Cold Steve Austin. And clearly in the video the Officer took 2-3 steps toward the "soldier" first. That is Some BS imo.

I think they both overreacted to the situation. First with the cop stepping up on him, then the soldier telling the cop he better respect him for being in the military.

I didn't watch the video but ill tell you some of the worst people we deal with at work (Police Department) in my drunken little tourist town are firefighters and jarheads oddly enough and oh yeah off duty cops who think they have a get out of jail free card, thin blue line crap. If i was getting in trouble the last thing i would want the cop to know is that i work for a PD because you know they're going to call you boss which is standard procedure. At least here it is.

Archived