Alternatives to Sony Vegas?

Guest Phantomb

Guest Fearfullord

Fearfullord's Application

In-game name:

Fearfullord

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)

Forums

Preferred branch of service:

Marines

Geographical Location:

United states

XFire ID:

-

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):

5th left do to lack of activity

Rank, name and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):

-

Favorite BF3 weapon AND vehicle:

AUG/ just about any tank

Tell us about yourself:

-

Why do you want to join =US=?

tired of playing alone want a team that i can reliably watch my back and have a good time with

Other games you play:

-

Can you attend our weekly meetings?

Yes

How many hours per week can you devote to =US=?

5-10

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?

Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?

none sorry

Here in Unknown Soldiers above all else what we look for is respectful, Dedicated members who if cannot be active will at least notify their next in command of the situation per requirement. Is this something you can do?

Yes

Did you read the info on this page? http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?13144-Learn-about-the-Unknown-Soldiers

yes

Guest Phantomb
Alternatives to Sony Vegas? It doesn't like my PC apparently. Used to work fine with windows 7 but i'm running windows 8 now and its so laggy when i try and do any editing.

Guest Phantomb
Get a version of Vegas for w8? Or google it, you won't be the only one.

Tried so much to try and fix it :( watched like 5000 YT videos

Yeh fallen i'm trying Corel visual studio just now but if that just as bad i'm gonna try adobe.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MilkyDG_sT
Tried so much to try and fix it :( watched like 5000 YT videos

Yeh fallen i'm trying Corel visual studio just now but if that just as bad i'm gonna try adobe.

I HIGHLY recommend Adobe Premiere pro. It is what I use and it lets you edit, manipulate and author videos like a Pr0, although it does have quite a steep learning curve though. Once you get it down you can become a big time movie editor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Crystal Hou
I'm editing videos with the video editing program ShowBiz, I have used iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Corel VideoStudio and Sony Vegas, ShowBiz seems have gather all lovely editing functions of these editors and the price is ok. Also it support nearly all commonly seen video formats and it works well on Windows 8.

• 2 months later...
Guest KSp1ke

PC: Adobe Premiere Pro (For video editing), Adobe After Effects (For Compositing)

Mac: Final Cut

Used to edit videos for my friend

Archived