Daskro just shout casted our CEVO match! [ Team WRECKD ]

Guest Phantomb

Guest Phantomb

Hey guys for those of you that dont know him, Daskro is a youtuber for battlefield 3. He also does videos on IRL guns too!

So we played our Preseason match 2 on sharqi winning both rounds.

We uploaded 4 POV's to youtube and daskro did a multi-cam shoutcast/commentary of the match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uw17F73hsA&list=UUEd_a62oj2K12_6346D3kEg&index=1

Make sure too like and sub daskro's channel as he is going to be doing more of these awesome shoutcasts.

Guest Dellta34

Nice find.

Dunno why but daskro seemed bored as hell and almost agonising at one point :D

It was nice to see the game from the prespective of almost everyone in the team,he did some really good camera switching there showing most of the action.

I wish in bf4 we get battlerecorder and spectate mode like that :)

Edit:This is actually what i ment when i said it would be nice if we have a commentary guy for our chanel.

Imagine uploading competitive and some public footage with a lot of team work and atleast 2 players prespective and commentating on it.

It can get the youtube chanel growing pretty fast and we can recruit a lot of guys this way i think.

Guest Phantomb
Nice find.

Dunno why but daskro seemed bored as hell and almost agonising at one point :D

It was nice to see the game from the prespective of almost everyone in the team,he did some really good camera switching there showing most of the action.

I wish in bf4 we get battlerecorder and spectate mode like that :)

Edit:This is actually what i ment when i said it would be nice if we have a commentary guy for our chanel.

Imagine uploading competitive and some public footage with a lot of team work and atleast 2 players prespective and commentating on it.

It can get the youtube chanel growing pretty fast and we can recruit a lot of guys this way i think.

It would be great if we have someone who wanted to do a commentary for the team every match.

Archived