we are in gaza agine

Guest Sagilevy

Guest Sagilevy
The idf is sending bombers to gaza (i can hear them lol) beacuse the hamas now have long range missiles that can reach my city they didnt dare shoot them yet but they are sure to use them soon and when that will happen i will let you any way i might not be active when things will get worse

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
All the fighting over that patch of land is ridiculous. Why can't people just share?, but that would be an understatement of the issue. Hopefully nothing bad happens sagilevy

Guest Sagilevy
Israel is sending bombers to Gaza to kill people. And you can hear them! Clearly that's hilarious.

yes i was very close to an air base when they went to bomb so i heard them takeing of and understood where they are going later and they are not going to kill ppl they are going to destroy rockets and tunnels that are used to move those rockets and not bomb civilians as uppose to what alot of ppl think which is strange beacuse so far they are the only ppl bombing civiliens

Guest xprowlerx
All the fighting over that patch of land is ridiculous. Why can't people just share?, but that would be an understatement of the issue. Hopefully nothing bad happens sagilevy

THANK YOU SGM....

Stay safe Sagi.... to be honest I m sure you will be safe but I am more worried about the Palestinian children in Gaza getting bombed as they have been since the 60s ... From either side (Hamas terrorists and Israeli war machine) all they do is getting more children killed... maybe it s time that both need to realise that this is just not working and Palestinians need to have their own state ...

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Let's keep commentary about the war off the forums, please. It's a politically charged situation and we don't want people to get upset with one another.

Guest xprowlerx
Let's keep commentary about the war off the forums, please. It's a politically charged situation and we don't want people to get upset with one another.

+1

Archived