Descition help

Guest MadButcher

Guest MadButcher
I need some help with a desition. I recieved a message today offering to pay me $20 a week and increasing bonuses of up to $100 to play and put my stuff on a guys youtube channel. He is very vague in the rest of his details but I was wondering if this is even reasonable. I will try and find out more details tommorow but what do you guys think. Should I go for it or blow it off.

Guest BigMac530
You could start up your own channel and get yourself out there by yourself. If you get a partnership you can make your own money plus you choose what goes on your channel :) It's pretty hard and takes time.

Guest MadButcher
Well i have my own channel but nothing really special on it at the moment. With the release of halo 4 I hope to make a few montages and do some map and weapon reviews.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
I've been trying to earn money off YouTube for years, if you find out an easy way to get there let me in haha!

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

I've earned about $10 from Youtube in the last 7 months (yay :D)

I uploaded 2 videos and had only a few viewers in this time (But +90k views in total) - So if you are able to continually upload good content and manage to get enough viewers you will be able to earn good money.

But I don't think it is possible for you to earn $200 per month via a partnership (except you do really have high-quality content and hundreds of thousands of views).

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
The devil is in the details to be honest. If he wants you to sign a contract, be sure to look over it well. If he wants you to throw some videos up there, that's one thing. It's quite another if he wants you to sign an exclusivity contract or a contract which requires you to upload a certain amount of videos per week.

Guest MadButcher
Im pretty view poor but the stuff I have released is for games that have been out for a long time. I hope that if I start fairly early with Halo 4 then I may be able to get some good content up that people will like to watch.

Guest Gadzooks

I would go for it with your own channel. There will be a lot of people looking for solid Halo 4 vids in the next few weeks and if you consistently put out new videos your view numbers should go up. I would vary the content a bit though. Like you said, try to get some news, reviews, tips/strats and montages and you should be good to go.

Even if you do decide to upload vids to that dude's channel, I would at least give you own a shot with Halo 4 coming out first.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
Who knows, maybe madbutcher will be the next pewdiepie, after a bunch of digging. That guy is pulling it between 125-170k a year on youtube.

Archived