Warning about bf3-top100.com

Guest ManDown

Guest ManDown

I received a warning that "bf3-top100.com contains content from site crudebastards.ch a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site."

I did not receive this warning last night when I voted, and I didn't (knowingly) load any changes to my computer since then. No idea if it's a legit threat or not, but consider yourselves warned. Be an interesting way to ensure your clan got the top slot if you could set it up to warn everyone else off I guess..lol

If anyone else has info, or knows anything about this, post up. Because it's unlikely I'll try to vote again until I learn more.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
I notified the web design company that put their credits on the bottom... I'll update if I get any response.

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=
Ya I just got it too. At this point I'm not sure if it's even worth it with this site. We've gotten one RT so far that has actually said that he found us off of this site. Definitely don't vote until we figure this out.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
We've had nothing but problems with that website in the past and we've gotten like 5 recruits total from the place since it's been around. We should rededicate our recruiting efforts elsewhere.

Guest MadButcher
This might be why I could never vote on this computer maybe my anti-virus was blocking the website. This computer would just reject the link so I had to vote at the college. If there was bad stuff the Anti-Virus was probably doing its job for once.

Archived