Best Movie I've Seen This Year

Guest Snapptastic

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=

Roger that sir, As far as the Phantom thing goes I'll get with Butcher ASAP and have him talk to Hawkeye. I don't foresee this being a recurring problem, but I'm no fortune teller either. Will make sure that everyone know's their doing a great job on the bumping(and of course plug the Bf3 top 100). I already have the list of promos, so I'll go ahead and take care of that as well.

Guest Snapptastic

Hey everyone,

I got the chance to watch one of the most powerful and gripping movies I've seen in a LONG time last night. I wanted to share this with you all because we have a lot of different nationalities representing this clan and I thought this would be a change of pace from English movies..

The film "King of Devil's Island" is a Norwegian film with English subtitles that is based on a true story. It is a story about the Bastoy Prison that was supposed to reform troubled youth (up until 1954). This movie takes place in 1915. It is such a damn good movie, I don't want to ruin anything for anyone that wants to see it.

If you would like a link to watch the film, please PM me, or try to find it on Netflix. You will not be disappointed. It stars Stellan Skarsgard, who I'm sure most people will recognize from English movies and Norwegian ones. It also has an EXCELLENT cast of younger actors who really make the movie what it is.

Please check this movie out if you want a GREAT film that will keep you engaged for 90 minutes or so.

Archived