1st Montage

Guest MadButcher

Guest MadButcher

As the description says this is more of a quality test than anything. Tell me what you like and what you dont like. Please be brutal That way for my next more in depth montage I can put stuff that people enjoy in it.

Guest Exodus

you're a great player. is this for pc or are you recording from a console? also the video is good quality except for one thing - it looks too bright and washed out.

the music is good ( story of the year was anyway ). nice choice for a test run.

Right:

Firstly yes, you're pretty good at that game. Special props to your sniping skills.

I would say possibly have an even wider range of weapons and attachments (the latter especially) if it's just a general skill montage. The weapons I saw... if I can remember correctly were: PP-19, G36C, G18, ACR, MSR, P90, MP7 (briefly), USAS-12, Striker, QBZ-95 (again briefly) and of course a random RPG. There was a lil' too much PP-19 for my taste.

Also, seemed like some of those guys really sucked! When you flanked they were just spinning around wondering what the hell was going on, the way I remember it I usually got fragged immediately :(

Guest MadButcher

So more variety is what seems to be the big thing. The reason there is a lot of pp-19 is because I played like 5 matches in a row and had like 50-60 kills a match with it so the clips came easy. I will try and broaden my weapon range and maybe even try and get some good kills with some really bad weapons. As far as the people seeming like they are just kind of clueless is its because I was playing a lot of drop zone and groundwar. with drop zone the objective romes around so people get confused easily. While most people charge the objective for some easy points I try and take the routes less traveled to get the drop on them. My perks are also set up so I can go from sprinting to shooting very quickly. quickdraw makes you ADS 40% faster and steady aim pro lets your weapon be ready instantly after sprinting. I will try and mix it up a bit for the next one.

I might even do a bad weapon montage and use the MP5, CM901,1887 and so forth.

Guest MadButcher

Would you guys be interested in a montage featuring underused weapons.

I would try and include: UMP45, MP5, P90,PM-9, CM901, M4A1, MK14,G36c,FAD, .50 Cal and maybe a few other weapons.

Also if you really enjoy a certain weapon sugest it and i'll see what I can do.

This is on console BTW im using a Roxio Capture card which I just got last Saturday.

Guest Snapptastic

the music reminds me of Hoobstank for some reason lol.. at least back when i listened to them in 6th grade.

i like the montage.. few things i didn't like:

1. you're playing MW3, haha kidding kidding

2. it does seem REALLY bright? i couldn't make out people on the ground or at a distance in a few of the shots.

3. definitely more variety in my opinion. although i'm basing this off of Threatty's videos about Battlefield 3.

3a. it seems like MW3 is a lot more simplistic than BF3, so that might be part of the problem.

4. I like the music, although you should've probably used Gangnam style!

that's all i can think of right now, i'll add more as i think of it, but great job though!

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=
Were you using the "other peoples gun's jam when they try to shoot me" perk?? lol No, but seriously no one shoots at you in the video. Other than that I think it's pretty good (except that it's COD Version 6.1).

Guest MadButcher

The thing with modern warfare is that it is entirely infantry based so you get specialized with certain weapons. With submachineguns which I used in most of my clips you have a faster ADS time as well as a quicker stop time after sprinting so if you run into a guy with an assault rifle and you have a subgun at close range you have a .2 second advantage and when you take damage it jerks your aim around so if you hit them first at close range odds are you will win.

Some guns are very prevelent because they are the best ones in their particular class. the pp-19 has the highest damage output and second highest magazine capacity making it very good and the mp7 has the highest accuracy so it is used often. The ACR is pretty much the best gun in the game seeing as other weapons are statistically inferior in most ways. The MSR sniper rifle has the highest mobility which allows one to aim quicker so it is often chosen as the go to sniper rifle.

In my next one I will try and get some clips with the "bad" guns just to highlight that they work to. I will also try an enhance the video sharpness. COD has lots of shadows and places to hide in so it makes it hard to see people sometimes.

Archived