montage question

Guest MadButcher

Guest MadButcher
Just as a sort of poll do you guys like it when clips proceed at normal speed or when they are accelerated and slowed to highlight the better parts.

Accelerate parts between action, then normal/slow motion for the action. The biggest thing is syncing the music with what's going on. Check ou Threatty's Full Metal 3 to get an idea of what I mean.

Guest Halabrad
normal for most parts, accelerated through dull/boring (just running around/etc) and then slow for the good stuff (knife kills, epic multikill, etc)

Guest Snapptastic
Accelerate parts between action, then normal/slow motion for the action. The biggest thing is syncing the music with what's going on. Check ou Threatty's Full Metal 3 to get an idea of what I mean.

my god from 7:01 to 7:46 is just simply amazing. the music syncing with the shots what so legit.. got me pumped to play BF3 lol

Guest MadButcher
That definatly is a good montage. I will hopefully have a quick montage up by the end of the week just to test the capture quality of my card. After that only really good clips will be selected the ones im gona use for this first one have a few jewels but overall its not gona be monsterous like threatty's

Guest MadButcher
I will post the link up when it is finished and then you guys can tell me what you like and dont like and then I can specialize my gameplay from there on out.

Archived