Montage Help

Guest MadButcher

Guest MadButcher
Hi, I will hopefully be getting my recording equipment soon so I can make montages. I need some help with good music though. The game I am playing right now is MW3 and most of my stuff is pretty fast paced ( No Quickscoping) Any and all sugjestions will be looked at and all help is appreciated.

Guest MadButcher

I like rock and alternative rock but im open to anything except hardcore rap the only rap song i can stand is remember the name :] but i also listen to a lot of classic rock from the 70's and 80's.

Im considering You're Going Down by sick puppies or The antidote by story of the year.

Ok. All of these are post hardcore / hardcore / metal. They may be a little extreme depending on your tastes, but this is easy listening for me. :)

At Las[t] by Structures

Engine 45 by The Ghost Inside

Enemy Sex by Evergreen Terrace http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3crupJ62Nw

Sticks & Bricks by A Day To Remember

Waiting on a War by 36 Crazyfists

Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You by After The Burial

Edge of the Earth by Volumes

Our Father by Solace

Against Them All by Stick to Your Guns

Hope this was helpful

Guest Gadzooks

If you want fast paced, I can suggest loads of good electronic tracks (drum and bass). Always works well in the quick action videos I've seen. I'm at work currently, but if you want to hear some stuff from other genres let me know. If you want cheesy montage music I can definitely help there too...

I love montages!

Guest MadButcher
Anything is a good sugjestion I would be open to electronic or even cheesy montage music :] This will be my first call of duty montage but I hopefully will be making around 1 a week so I will go through a lot of songs.

Hi,

I do want to note that you are better of using uncopyrighted music. Just search it on youtube for yourself.

If you will use copyrighted music, your video will have chance getting noticed (Happaned to me all the time) and it won't be availible in some countries and might get your account in trouble aswell.

If you do want to use known music without copyright, then use something from Noisia, youtube doesn't notice it.

Guest MadButcher
So if I buy the songs off itunes will it still have a problem, because I buy all the songs I use on CD's and Itunes so its not like im just taking it from somewere else.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
So if I buy the songs off itunes will it still have a problem, because I buy all the songs I use on CD's and Itunes so its not like im just taking it from somewere else.

Just a heads up, but just because you bought your music legitimately doesn't give you rights to redistribute it. Even though you wouldn't be making money off of the video, odds are a request to take down the video would be made.

PO2.iNoizZ is right in saying that non-copyrighted music is your best bet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Hi,

I do want to note that you are better of using uncopyrighted music. Just search it on youtube for yourself.

If you will use copyrighted music, your video will have chance getting noticed (Happaned to me all the time) and it won't be availible in some countries and might get your account in trouble aswell.

If you do want to use known music without copyright, then use something from Noisia, youtube doesn't notice it.

This is true if you're posting on youtube. The clincher with this one is music produced by Warner Brothers. As long as they don't hold the copyright you're golden. ( WB is mad at youtube. Shame, but true. )

If it boils down to being a problem I can host the file on my server for you. I won't get mad at copyrights. I infringe them daily.

Guest MadButcher
I have couple other old videos up and I have music on them but they havnt been taken down. But I'll post them up when I get them made probably around next wednesday because I dont get my recording equipment tell this weekend. If they take them down then I will work something out.

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=
This is true if you're posting on youtube. The clincher with this one is music produced by Warner Brothers. As long as they don't hold the copyright you're golden. ( WB is mad at youtube. Shame, but true. )

If it boils down to being a problem I can host the file on my server for you. I won't get mad at copyrights. I infringe them daily.

=US=30-20

The discussion of illegal or pirated material anywhere on the forums is strictly prohibited. The terms of service agreed upon with the website host state that any discussion of said materials is a clear violation of the agreement made and could lead to temporary or permanent loss of the website and domain. This includes the topics of illegal warez, software/video/audio piracy, website passwords, and torrenting. We do understand that not all torrents are illegal, as well as P2P downloading and file hosting services - please use your common sense.

Please edit your post, we =US= don't want to loss our forums. Thanks

Guest MadButcher

Vic hit the nail on the head with that one.

Also if you properly site your sources and give credit to the other and company that holds the copyright it should be fine.

Archived