Some of you remember me

Guest Peterson

Guest Peterson
Now lets just hope that im still welcome. Just wanted to say hi and see how you guys were doing. Good to see old faces around here and very nice to see you guys are still going strong.

Guest Peterson
Grunt how did i kinda know that you was gonna do that. Its good to see all of you guys. Yeah it has been a long time since i been here. Good to see all of you guys. Life is good im married and am about to be a dad. 6 weeks till my daughter is here.

Guest RET.LT.Angry_M0b=US=
hey peterson, really long time now see, really good to hear your keeping well and its all going good. need to hit me up on xfire some time.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
[quote='Peterson','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=41807#post41807']Grunt how did i kinda know that you was gonna do that. Its good to see all of you guys. Yeah it has been a long time since i been here. Good to see all of you guys. Life is good im married and am about to be a dad. 6 weeks till my daughter is here.[/quote][COLOR=White][B]Name your baby "Hamchuk"!!!![/B][/COLOR]

Guest Peterson
Grunt do the words NOOOOOO come to mind??? lol How you been doing Xander? it has been a long time. Hows life going for you buddy? Norton you still the same... Its pretty nice to come back to here. Im in the process of building my new computer that way when i get done with my college ill be able to work from home and i might just have to load some games on and come and beat up on some of you.

Guest RET.CSM.Mad_Spit=US=
It's been a long time Peterson. Good to hear things are going well with you though. Congrats on the marriage and the child.

Guest Peterson
see i on my wife's laptop and id load some programs on it but i dont remember my xfire stuff. I might just downoad some stuff so i can talk to some of you guys. How you been moonman? its been a little while little buddy. COVERT!!!! Hows life man? i will try and get it all up so i can jump on and say hi to everyone

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
just make a new account and join the =US= clan group, you'll have every1 back in no time, plus you can look up our xfires on this site, each person has theirs in their profile

Archived