Driving Safety Tips

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=

b]Welcome again to the Unknown Soldiers[/b].

Based on your responses to the application, you are being placed in the AIR FORCE.

Your TeamSpeak login information will be sent to your private messages or through xfire.Please add your Branch Officer to Xfire, this can be found in the previous reply to your application. Your TeamSpeak login information will be sent to your private messages or through xfire. I will now be forwarding you to your Military Training Instructor who will guide you through your Recruit Stage. To avoid delays in becoming a full member in the Unknown Soldiers, Contact either WO1.Pieman=US= or SSG.Haterade=US=.They will help you to get in contact with your current Chain of Command. Your Military Training Instructor will teach you the necessary rules and regulations of the clan. Be sure to check the Basic Training forum for important information, and to ask questions during your recruit phase. Please add your trainers to Xfire. (You will have 5 Days to contact your trainer or risk possible denial of your application)

Best of luck,
PFC.Ddress421 =US=

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=

I have ran more calls then you know that are like this video, some that were worse. I like everyone in this clan, and am always looking to help keep people safe, especially my friends. Please do not text and drive, or anything that will cause you to be distracted. Its not worth killing an innocent person or your friends. I ran one the other day where a family was killed by a guy who was texting and driving. "a person who is texting while driving at the speed of 35 mph will cover 25 ft before bringing the car to complete halt, as compared to a distance of 4 ft which a drunk driver would cover at the same speed."

here are some commercials that have been made, and I want to share them here to show you how bad it can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3WWpCUme3M

http://www.ems1.com/fire-ems/articles/1341244-Graphic-video-to-deter-distracted-motorists/

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Texting while driving is a menace. Anytime I see someone who even sort of looks like they're doing so I get as many lanes as I can away from them and get out of their sphere of bad decision making. Good post LT.

Yeah indeed. You have to be a special kind of dumb to attempt that whilst driving but... people do and they put everyone else at risk- it's good to spread awareness of the consequences.

Guest Snapptastic

i appreciate this LT.. I had a friend pass away recently. He was going 70 on the interstate, texting, and slightly buzzed (found him having a BAC of .09). i've had more than one friend pass away or simply get a DUI in these cases.. one will take your life away, and the DUI will seriously hamper your ability to do things. DONT TEXT OR DRIVE AND DRINK, it can freakin wait.

edit: even people who change their music on their phones or iPods and look down at it constantly, that is just as bad, so don't do it!

Archived