Graphic Design Help

Guest MadButcher

Guest MadButcher
Hi I would like to request a Montage title page. I have photoshop and stuff but I am at a loss as to how to use it and I know some of you guys are Pro's with the program I would like to request a title page. This page will be used at the start of all my Halo 4 and Black ops 2 Montages. It needs to have Both my Gamertag and a Friends on it seeing as we are kind of like a tag team. My Gamertag is OutlawAsssassin( three S's because of name conflict) and his is CrazyNinjaJedi7. It should be full sized not like a signature or anything something that would fit on a normal sheet of paper. For my avatar I would like a Cowboy with a couple smoking revolvers and wearing a black trench coat and a black cowboy hat. His face can be a skeleton if that is possable. As far as the other avatar goes I dont really have any imput for it so you are free to go wild with it. If anyone would be willing to make this for me it would be greatly appreciated otherwise I am gona have to watch a lot of youtube and try and figure these programs out. This would be a great help for me and any help at all in any form will be helpful.

Archived