BF3 server ping information

Guest TheBand

Guest TheBand
Not really sure if anyone has heard anything, but I've lately noticed that server pings coming back from queries in the game browser are coming back higher than they used to. I'm noticing an average 20ms increase in server pings for me. My control comes from my favorites list where outside of =US= servers every server added was sub 30ms ping for me. Now none of the servers are below 47ms and as high as 112ms. I've not changed any of my network features, so I'm leery about calling it a problem on my end here, especially since my ping has not jumped for other games with servers near some of the favorites for BF3. Has anyone else noticed this? I find myself playing a little less when I log on and my options for any kind of game are 80ms - 112ms servers to get in and have a ping of 125ms. I know some of our members play this way already (nods to our friends across the pond), but I figure I'm spoiled and want something a little more in the 10-60ms range. Thanks for the read and any responses.

Archived