Is YouTube getting better or worse? Poll

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
I miss the old youtube homepage, it was cleaner, the icons were smaller, videos were divided up into categories, and you could fit more videos into a page without scrolling down. I'm not a big fan of scrolling down. I wanted to put up this thread to see what are your thoughts on YouTube, is it getting better or worse?

Guest PainKiller
Why take away the stars, I liked the stars, it really shows how BA a video is, likes dont tell you how much someone liked it, just that someone did. and now I fgind it near impossible if not impossible to find the "Message" button to talk to other channels. I dislike it and it seems like they are trying to hard, I remember when your feed would show 10, then another 10, then another 10, now you need to scroll down or go to a new page

Guest Peel3__
to be honest im starting to like the new ideas that youtube puts up, i feel it makes it easier for those who makes vids alot easier to post it (and the site thingy i think they just trying to update it). otherwice it gets 4/5 stars from my side :P

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
With the newer homepage with the endless and unorganized list of subscription videos just there I find myself going to the users actual page more often which I guess is something they were going for since most YouTube partners have links to all their actual sites and random garbage you don't really need but they use to make money soooo yeah.

Archived