Clan Youtube Intro

Guest PainKiller

Guest PainKiller

I am unsure if we still use our Youtube but if we do I made us a new Clan Intro since the one we currently have is hard to find and not in HD (My fault) so if you guys like it let me know and i will make it available

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
I'd use a different font...something bold, UNKNOWN SOLDIERS kinda like "Impact" just as an idea

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I'd use a different font...something bold, UNKNOWN SOLDIERS kinda like "Impact" just as an idea

Jesus Tanner, just came out of left field here....

But I agree with different font...maybe the one we use on the website banner? I have the font file saved on our site in case you can't find it, its like called Combat or somthing.

Guest PainKiller

Alright i will look for it, there are over 1,000 fonts in After Effects so I am sure I will find it haha

Let me know if you want to see anything else, I will upload a sort of "Final" on next week, and from there we can decide if it's good enough =P

Will start work on font now

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I'm not a fan of having music in the intro (and dubstep particularly). I like the last intro where it used sounds from the BF3 trailer. Either way, I think I'll stick to the old intro for the Army training videos (if only because I can't remake the 7 videos already up).

Guest M240guy
I'm not a fan of having music in the intro (and dubstep particularly). I like the last intro where it used sounds from the BF3 trailer. Either way, I think I'll stick to the old intro for the Army training videos (if only because I can't remake the 7 videos already up).

Also not a huge fan of the dubstep music

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
Jesus Tanner, just came out of left field here....

But I agree with different font...maybe the one we use on the website banner? I have the font file saved on our site in case you can't find it, its like called Combat or somthing.

I show when my f'n genius is needed! LOL. Whats up dude.

Guest Scree

I think we should go with the whole "unknown" theme and include music from the battlefield 3 soundtrack, cause hey, why not? It also appeals to the battlefield 3 players. Maybe a slower, more droning sound? Like Vladimir's Death or Solomon's theme. The ending of solomon's theme is really appropriate for something like that.

If you're going to use something in the middle of a composition make sure to make a gradual transition to the finish.

Solomon's theme (ie defeat theme, it's really good though): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC9bw6VjeXI

Vladimir's death (this plays when vladimir from SP dies in paris and at the outro): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lHWckOiubY

edit: added couple of links

Guest PainKiller
I will take that into account, I am running into sound issues with my pre saved version, so I will need to start from scratch if I am to change the music, so I will be able to show you guys the new one by late tomorrow or maybe tonight if I work fast enough XD

Guest PainKiller
Also Scree do you mean a longer slower intro? or an intense quicker intro, I can make it anywhere from 4 seconds to 100000 hours, so if yall wanna let me know what you wanna see most i can do that, I guess tonight i will make two, one fast and loud one slow and chill, then from there you can tell me what you guys like best in a poll or something?

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

Personally I like the song that goes with a pretty cool little video I found of some Avianca pilots...course you'd have to make it work with the beat and tempo of the song...I got faith in ya tho!

Guest PainKiller
? well it's 10 seconds atm, and I dont think intro's should be much longer tbh, less they have lots of animations to keep it entertaining for the duration of it

Archived