PunkBuster violation?

Guest Marine6186

Guest Marine6186

Hey Gents,

So last night I was kicked from our 32 man city maps server 4 times. Each time I received this message:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Marine6186=US=' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (IGNORING QUERIES) #9006"

I checked my PB and it is up to date. My firewalls are not an issue.

What I ended up doing is restarting my computer and restarting my modem. After that everything was fine. Just kind of annoying to deal with.

Does anyone know why this happens? I would assume it has something to do with the internet connection but, I was kind of hoping something could see something on the server side that gives a little more information.

Guest Marine6186

I did that sir. I was kicked from the server 5 minutes after I did that as well. Everything came back normal on the pbsvc.

I think it has something to do with the internet connection, I just can't figure out what would cause it. Ping was in the 40s-50s on the server and everything was running fine. Web pages opened normally, no issues joining the rooms. Approximately 2-5 minutes after joining a game I would get kicked for that.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Hmm i've also heard about deleting the PB files and having that program re-download them for you might work. Don't have a link on that, at work currently.

• 11 months later...
Guest cepwin
I had run into a similar issue after doing Major Xander suggested. What ended up working for me is on I believe the same page they give instructions for downloading two files manually...I'd suggest trying that and see if it works.

Archived