5 dead in a Terror attack in Bulgaria

Guest Sagilevy

Guest Sagilevy

5 Israelis tourists died today in a Terror attack in Bulgaria there are some wonded the idf has evecuated them and the dead will be taken back to isreal soon may they rest in peace and thier death will be evenged

the terrorist was probbly hammas but its said thet he was trained by Alkida and might have been sent by iran he died two

Guest Sagilevy
ye but its really scary beacuse i go to thet place more then any country in the world i went there 3 times!!! one time last year and dam there is nooooo securty the guy was sitting in the terminal for an hour waiting for this bus

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
I've been there as well and loved that place, especailly the euro ladies. Sad to read but you have to keep your head on a swivel no matter who you are.

Guest Texan

THIS JUST IN:

shooting in colorado 12 dead 50 injured, at a midnight showing of bat man, the guy had body armor, 2 pistols, an assult rifle and smoke grenades i cannot belive this happens in our world, i would not live in fear this is my why carry my Springfield .45 tact where ever i can i wouldnt let him kill one it happened 10 miles away from columbine. 12+ parents are waking up to see this on the news when there kids didnt come back home.

Guest Sagilevy
those dam **** im telling u iran is funding all of those monsters they will kill kids and womens and inocent ppl for nothing!!!

Guest Texan
theres still 10 ppl alive in the theater b.c they cant get inside without the bomb squad checking it out but 12 bodies are still in there. i cant imagine the horror.

Sick people who obtain pleasure from destroying innocent people's lives. You just don't know anymore when it's coming.

Guest Texan
if i was a cop i would have just told a police chief that my finger sliped. no jail time no tax money waisted on that monster, it will eat at me that ill keep seeing his smug mug shot for months.

Archived