McDonalds or Burger King

Guest Big Mac150

[quote='PFC.Big Mac150=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=40399#post40399'][COLOR='Red']u mexican?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] you educated?

Guest MCPOC. 2DyESaMuRi
Let me simply say, I expect no more arguing or I will handle this personally and it will not be dealt with lightly due to the fact forum flaming is against regs.

Guest RET.LTC.Skelly=US=
Taco Bell is my Fav. then Wendy's. McDonald is only good for kids, I demand something good for my money, plus Taco's rule.

Guest RET.MAJ.Pugs
yeah Taco Bell FTW! If I have to pick 1 of the 2 I choose burger king. Mcdonalds is only good for kids or if you just have a dollar and want something cheap and nasty

Guest RET.LTC.Skelly=US=
[QUOTE='MAJ.Pugs[RET];40416']yeah Taco Bell FTW! If I have to pick 1 of the 2 I choose burger king. Mcdonalds is only good for kids or if you just have a dollar and want something cheap and nasty[/QUOTE] You can get Cheap at Taco Bell. And you can get cheap and nasty at Burger King as well.

Guest RET.GEN.Kraor
I like taco's but not Taco Bell [YUCK] I like good tacos with real beef and/or chicken loaded with fresh veggies. but it is hard to find. Maybe you should open up a place and call it Skelly's. we could plan a clan get together there.. :)

i just kind of picked mcd cuz i liek it but i forgot all about bono's drive thru its some real food thats real good its some pit barbq yummy yummy yummy got love in my tummy:-P:-P

Archived