REX

Guest MadButcher

Guest MadButcher
Anyone here had any luck with the REX. I love the .44 Magnum but I see the Rex has a faster rate of fire and only 10 less damage so I was wondering if anyone has had any real luck with the rex.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
I've tried using it quite a bit lately.. not sure if I have had "real luck" with it lol but if you want a powerful gun on your hip it's pretty good. I tend to still prefer the faster fire rate on the smaller guns, but when I do swap to a bigger round it's the one I tend to use recently.

Guest MadButcher
Thanks for the info I was going to switch to it until the last match i played and with out the 44 I would have got rolled but with it I ended up with 52 kills and like 14 deaths so ill keep it for now.

Guest xprowlerx
i tried to use it..it just don't work for me like the .44...i think it's the sights that are a bit weird...

Guest MadButcher
People are saying the next patch will slow the rate of fire for the 44 and increase it for the rex so after next patch it might be a beast.

Guest AKMonogatari
REX is actually my preferred Side Arm, It packs a hell of a punch, doesn't overkill as much as the magnum also deliver more rounds faster, It also reloads more smoothly. Also it's smaller so it looks more cute.

Archived