will not be returning

Guest Leroyjenkins

Guest Leroyjenkins
due to complaints and other misagreements I will not be returning to the US. It has came to my attention that Regardless of the Changes Ive made You all seem to always have a bone to pick. so it is with great regret I announce that My Return is most likely not going to happen. I have waited through this time period of mandatory probation and It has become clear that there is a large amount of people displease and i have begun to sense a large feeling of aggression. so i bid you all farewell and good luck in your goals as a clan. I feel as though I can not benefit you all nor you me. so goodbye

Guest Optiklown
Was really thinking things would work out for you, but if you feeling uncomfortable around some members then maybe its for the best. Good luck to you.

Guest Soldat1288
Dang, man! Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, some people don't understand about disabilities, I myself having one... People should welcome anyone, if their intentions are good. Which I happen to know, Leroy's is. I know many of you will not back me on this, and maybe even look at me differently. I don't care.

Guest Leroyjenkins
yeah im sorry too guys, but i was told there have been multiple complaints against me. and no one would tell me who they were from. so i guess even in military realism we arent completely real. For in the real world you have the right to know your accuser. but since no one will tell me i guess the complaints cant be addressed on my part at least. so in all I cant fix what i don't know about. :/

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
yeah im sorry too guys, but i was told there have been multiple complaints against me. and no one would tell me who they were from. so i guess even in military realism we arent completely real. For in the real world you have the right to know your accuser. but since no one will tell me i guess the complaints cant be addressed on my part at least. so in all I cant fix what i don't know about. :/

Just to be clear. When you voluntarily discharged to join a separate clan we enforced a regulation that has been around since before you first joined the =US=. Following that regulation you were properly dishonorably discharged. When you realized your mistake you asked to come back no questions asked, even though when you joined the =US= you acknowledged that you have read the same regulation that you broke.

Willing to accept your apology the JCS listened to you and voted your discharge be turned into a general, something that has been done only a few times in the past.

No matter what, if a member discharges there is (at least) a 3 month period that must go by before reapplying. Again this other regulation was in place when you first joined.

Last night you were being addressed by a senior NCO and an officer, you were being disrespectful and banned for 24 hours from Team Speak to cool off. It was then when you posted this.

You have been treated much kinder that how our regulations say you should be treated for everything you have done. So please stop making this look like you are the victim when you have been given multiple chances to redeem yourself.

Archived