Nobody called me a hacker ...but..

Guest xprowlerx

Guest xprowlerx

http://www.mediafire.com/conv/3565df53ccd9aed46872ababc614f3d3e9c1e00334da7781892b078f1d72a1326g.jpg

too be honest the server was full of ''not so good shooters'' ...but i think banning me is a bit too much

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

"Too Strong": You can bench way too much. That's why they banned you. They know you lift weights.

And, seriously? Windows classic theme? :P

Guest xprowlerx
"Too Strong": You can bench way too much. That's why they banned you. They know you lift weights.

And, seriously? Windows classic theme? :P

:P windows classic forever... i would argue that I m playing from a laptop and I want every last frame i can get in game ...but the truth is that I don't like the fancy...blended ... coloured..animated...showdowed... meshed... appearance of newer windows

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
:P windows classic forever... i would argue that I m playing from a laptop and I want every last frame i can get in game ...but the truth is that I don't like the fancy...blended ... coloured..animated...showdowed... meshed... appearance of newer windows

I just use basic. Aero consumes too much VRAM for my liking, but classic is too... classic :P

Guest MadButcher
Very nice im banned from the pantheon for "Cheating" as well and I agree that the older themes are the best I got mine set to look like windows XP.

Guest xSubo
man the only picture that beats head of fuhrer robot powler is head of Nixon on a 30 story high robot from futurama

Guest Soldat1288
Very sad that admins are insecure, and have to ban anyone they can't beat; yet abuse their power in doing so. I will not be playing on that server and helping to populate it. That server is?

Guest TheBand

Kind of sad that you got banned like that for nothing, but on the other side of the coin it is pretty classic.

240, that Wolfenstein image is freaking awesome.

Archived