A Pony

Guest RET.CW2.Demonlord

Guest RET.CW2.Demonlord
Some of you may not have known this, but deep down inside I've always wanted a Pony. But ponies cost money and are for little girls.Unfortunately, I do not match either prerequisite. This is where you come in. for only $3,200 you can totally buy me this pony: [url]http://www.flyingafarm.com/raven.html[/url] Please, think of my dream. Or if that won't work for you, think of all the children you'll save when this pony stops me from going crazy in the middle of an orphanage.

[quote='COL.Realgrunt=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=40129#post40129']What do you intend to "DO" with the above mentioned pony?[/QUOTE] He's gonna start "Demonic Pony Show" for all the "goth" kids at spring break? o.O

Guest RET.CW2.Demonlord
[quote='Murph=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=40132#post40132']Hes gonna ride it around town Grunt, and love it and pet it and name it george. And hopefully for the pony thats ALL he does with it... Haha[/QUOTE] Holy crap how did you know his name was George?

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
I was about to say wtf did you spend all your money on then remembered your Infrantry and have shorter training and you are a lower rank. Save your money, your NG right? you should've put part of it in savings and gotten a job if you don't already have one. Just tossing a little wise advice out there. and Navy the Army doesn't do that anymore since the switch to these ACUs and tan swade boots. So peoples uniforms can look like **** and get away with it now.

Guest RET.MAJ.Navy=US=
Good to know Ward. ALthough apparently there has been a recent shift back to the "Cavalry Dress Blues". Heard my General cursing a storm about it today, because he has to go and get his stuff retailored. The Navy is changing all of our uniforms as well, and we are busy looking for something that fat people can wear and it won't show the beer bellies as much. So much for the Navy life.

Guest RET.CW2.Demonlord
[quote='CSM. Ward','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=40143#post40143']I was about to say wtf did you spend all your money on then remembered your Infrantry and have shorter training and you are a lower rank. Save your money, your NG right? you should've put part of it in savings and gotten a job if you don't already have one. Just tossing a little wise advice out there. and Navy the Army doesn't do that anymore since the switch to these ACUs and tan swade boots. So peoples uniforms can look like **** and get away with it now.[/QUOTE] yeah the boot cleaning kit they gave us doesn't do ****. Also I did put most of my money into savings, I just tell these guys I spent it all so they'll stop asking me to buy them things.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
omfg lol thats BG.Hardcore! I can't believe this pic got posted lol I thought core had every digital copy destroyed so no one could know what he looked like. And I have to agree with the saving up your money, I worked about 10-30 hours a week for 2 years at Walgreens and most of that I saved up, as well as an internship I worked at last summer full time I put most of that away too (except a little withdrawal for my iPhone). But post high school, especially the first year you don't want to have to worry about getting a job right away so you don't go broke. I have about 5k saved up in my account for spending money when I went into school and 3 years later (late this summer) it finally ran out. I have a job again but I am settled into school and know how the routine works so i can evenly space out my school work/regular work. Just my perspective at least.

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
haha omfg.. that picture.. HAHAHA!!!!! **** he had this tough guy image.. then that leaked.. it was shattered.. and i was less scared haha

Youd think it was awesome until it started crapping everywhere and you had to clean up after it. Trust me its not that fun, my sister has like 6 horses and its a mess job cleaning up after them.

Archived