Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Guest Skulker

Guest Skulker
MOH looks really cool, I liked MOH when it came out but and this one looks even better using the same technology as BF3, although it did not have the full experience as the BF series. I am definately going to pick this up. Having the airstrikes and such adds that bit of realism. cant wait for it to come out.

Guest M3ATSHI3LD

I do agree that the singleplayer portion of MoH was awesome. For those that are not combat experienced, the tragedy of the story is extremely significant to those that have been in positions to make the sacrifices the soldiers in the story made.

There were numerous occasions where my team was cut off with delayed support against extremely overwhelming attack forces and we were ready to go out in a blaze of glory. Luckily the enemy was substandard in those cases and we were able to survive the encounters.

The emotion the story drew out in me was nothing short of miraculous to be honest. I was literally near tears at points in the game as it truly took me back to the times I sometimes wish I could forget. I really hope MoH: Warfighter lives up to the emotion the previous MoH was able to generate.

On another note, the multiplayer was absolutely terrible. The maps were way too small and the spawn points were all extremely easy to camp. I am hoping they fix the downsides to the multiplayer in this next installation, but I doubt better multiplayer would take any of us away from BF3 for long.

Guest Skulker

I can see how it could do that as the story and action had me in deep, the single player was the best I have seen so far and i would buy it just for that.

The mp was ok, I think your assesment is pretty fair however there were a couple of maps that had a bit of space although the avenues of approach were pretty fixed and could be easily controled. I dont see it taking me away from BF but it will definately spend some time on it.

Too bad they cant make these more modular so they connect together....

Archived