R.A.T. 9 is money

Guest M240guy

Guest M240guy
So I picked up a new toy yesterday. Cyborg R.A.T. 9 mouse. What a money piece of hardware! I had been pretty happy with my Mamba, but this CRUSHES it. So smooth and precise and insanely adjustable and comfortable. And the default dpi setting increments are just perfect for transitioning from turrets to infantry. I assume the RAT 7 is just as good if you just can't bring yourself to buy a wireless gaming mouse, but the battery seems to last a long time (there is an easy-to-see meter on the side) and it comes with two so you can always be charging one and switch well before yours goes dead when you have a free sec. Mad Catz (I can't believe I am talking up anything sold by those donks) claims .01ms of latency. All I know is that I stink, and was playing noticeably better with this mouse than my Mamba. I am very, very impressed with the mouse. I have never seen one that tracks as smoothly and precisely. Expensive for a mouse, but very, very good.

Guest Skulker

Yeah I have a R.A.T 7 it is great, best mouse ive had gaming or otherwise, The programmable buttons and modes are huge. added all the attachments to make it fit my hand.... definate props to them, I was actually starting to use my xbox xontoller on my lt, but then started using this mouse which helps I am still transitioning from controller/console back to mouse/LT and I do notice a huge difference though, I have much more control with the mouse.

Looks like a little transformer decepticon....

Guest M3ATSHI3LD
I have one of the original Cyborg mice, but after about 3 years of abuse it finally gave out on me. I replaced it with the Razer Naga with the intent to get the R.A.T. 7 if I didn't like the Naga, but I ended up loving it. Took me quite a while to get used to it, but now that I am I can't see myself changing over to another mouse anytime soon.

Guest Prostego
I have a R.A.T 7 as well. I love the thing. The precision aim button may be the single best mouse feature in all of ever. my only complaint is that the palm rest length settings are spaced so far apart. I'd love it if I could get it halfway between the 2nd and 3rd stops.

Archived