Co-op connection help

Guest M240guy

Guest M240guy

I am hoping someone has seen this issue and knows how it might be worked through. I have only done cursory digging and will continue to research. When I try to start a co-op game with one of my friends, my side hangs up on "initializing." It does this whether I initiate the game, or the friend. LCpl.TheBand might be able to explain what he saw from his end. From my end, once it goes to the "initializing" message, nothing else ever happens. I have tried turning off Trend and Win Firewall. I have not looked too deeply into any router settings (and suspect this may be the root of the issue, since it seems to be on my end). Other standard MP works fine, so I do not think it is anything to do with video drivers or my screen res (5896 x 1080), but who knows.

Any help would be really appreciated. I am not terribly network savvy.

Guest Marine6186

I used to have that issue trying to play co-op with my brother... I forget what we did to fix that.

I remember being able to play with a random co-op no problem. Have you tried that?

Sorry I am not much help.

*also want to add this issue I had was within the first month of the game being released and there were alot of bugs then.

Archived