Too much BF3

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Nice. As I drive my rental car on the interstate, I keep looking at the radio & cell towers on hills. I wonder what is the best way to assault those?

Guest famusjupiter

dude i remember when i was playing CoD Black Ops a lot, i live in a neighborhood and nobody else was home so i'm like oh yeah, and hooked up the xbox to the living room tv - played for like four or five hours straight, got up to pee and/or get something to drink like maybe twice. I was on FIRE!

So five hours later it's getting into the afternoon and people are starting to get home and stuff, and i'm starting to feel like i'm being looked at funny for having played video games all day, so finally i force myself to turn it off, and i go into the kitchen. I see the trash needs to be taken out, so i'm like ok lets take the trash out, that'll be good.

Tie it up, take it outta the can, go towards the door with it to take it to the dumpster on the other side of the parking lot (which is like fifteen feet from my door)... And i get out the front door and suddenly i feel all exposed! I'm looking around for enemy troops that might be walking their dogs with ak's or something, fighting off the impulse to hurry over to the parking lot and duck behind a car till i can scope out the landscape better! it was the funniest $**+, it really was, and all i was really doing was taking the trash out in a pretty un-hostile neighborhood :)

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
dude i remember when i was playing CoD Black Ops a lot, i live in a neighborhood and nobody else was home so i'm like oh yeah, and hooked up the xbox to the living room tv - played for like four or five hours straight, got up to pee and/or get something to drink like maybe twice. I was on FIRE!

So five hours later it's getting into the afternoon and people are starting to get home and stuff, and i'm starting to feel like i'm being looked at funny for having played video games all day, so finally i force myself to turn it off, and i go into the kitchen. I see the trash needs to be taken out, so i'm like ok lets take the trash out, that'll be good.

Tie it up, take it outta the can, go towards the door with it to take it to the dumpster on the other side of the parking lot (which is like fifteen feet from my door)... And i get out the front door and suddenly i feel all exposed! I'm looking around for enemy troops that might be walking their dogs with ak's or something, fighting off the impulse to hurry over to the parking lot and duck behind a car till i can scope out the landscape better! it was the funniest $**+, it really was, and all i was really doing was taking the trash out in a pretty un-hostile neighborhood :)

Well my bro once tried to load when he realized that he made a mistake in an wrighting exam which was done on paper. XD

Guest xSubo

" Nice. As I drive my rental car on the interstate, I keep looking at the radio & cell towers on hills. I wonder what is the best way to assault those? "

lol thats my favorite past time, originated from being bored as hell in chrursh lol; how can the altar be held safely from an attack??

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
lol someone who's got experience writing mobile apps (Android preferably), hit me up and I'll tell you my idea... it's how I know I play too much BF3 :D

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
LOL I was working downtown surrounded by buildings and i couldn't help but to constantly look for snipers on the rooftops. I knew better, then looked again,,,

Guest Skulker
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1920&bih=900&tbm=isch&tbnid=iyjQJ_peHwC_UM:&imgrefurl=http://www.reddit.com/user/Ahandgesture&docid=mXjcFFad-9zpLM&imgurl=http://i.imgur.com/VqGQM.jpg&w=1200&h=900&ei=81DhT7f9Isry2QWPpvioCw&zoom=1

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
lol someone who's got experience writing mobile apps (Android preferably), hit me up and I'll tell you my idea... it's how I know I play too much BF3 :D

Augmented reality app?

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
When I was riding in a train last weekend I've passed a few open fields and on each one I imagined a epic tank battles :D

Guest xprowlerx
well...it works the other way around for me... I was driving a DPV jeep at oman and I thought I imagined going to my friend's beach party in Cyprus.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Augmented reality app?

Ha, that would be sweet, too, esp if you could tie it into something like Google Glasses :) ...no this would be much much simpler - the app UI would just be a big Q button, and when you press the button it takes a snap shot, does some image recognition against a list of objects (people, cars, planes, etc.). It then pins a red triangle to a map like you just spotted someone. The map is shared with your "team" of course since this is supposed to be a minimap.

Guest BigMac530

Too much racing games...

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy89/bigmac150/521367_10150957376159333_884634683_n.jpg

Archived