Checking FPS

Guest MadButcher

Guest MadButcher

Hi I was wondering how to check my FPS in game. The only real reason is everyone is always talking about FPS and I have never really figured out how to check it. On the Internet it sas type in render.drawfps1 and I was wondering if that works. Another reason I wonder is because I want to see how my comp is running bf3 and if I can Raise or lower settings.

Specs: Nvidia GTX260

Intel® Core i7 CPU 920@ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

6GB RAM

Not sure what I should be running on with this but at the moment I have everything on Medium Except texture which is on ultra.

Guest MadButcher
the one thing worked and it was more of a curiosity than a worry but thanks for the info it seems to run around 35-50 FPs on 64 player maps.

Guest Optiklown
35-50 Fps is more than enough for an enjoyable experience. I usually get 35-45 on High settings which I think looks great. This was my first PC game, I was a PS3 player to start with. So my jaw was on the floor when I first bought it.

Guest EPiiKK
thats great perofrmance from 260, With my oveclocked 560 (Core @ 950mhz) i get around 45-55 fps on 64 man maps on high

Guest famusjupiter
hey you guys - is it possible to manually turn down the fps? or set a fps cap or something? :) I just got an idea... lol

Archived