hello fella soldiers

Guest -=MAYHEM=-JAMMER

Guest -=MAYHEM=-JAMMER

sup fellas.just wanted to say sry i havent been around or in contact with u guys on scrims.been pretty busy with RL.my step father was recently put in the hospital due to his cancer got worse.they gave him 6 months at first then decided it was way worse then that and gave him a month.so my mom has decided to bring him home to stay til the end.my mom doesent really have anyone around much to help her.so ive been the one thats been bringing her back and forth to the hospital,helping her clear out her trailer to make room for hospital stuff to bring him home.then my wife just had herinia surgery the other day.which is a good thing to have done now since im out of work but i gotta watch the 4 boys and do things for her cause she cant lift anything over 15lbs for the next 6 weeks.ill be on to game here and there for a hr or so.just wanted to give ya all a heads up.see ya's when i see ya.PEACE

JAMMER OUT

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
Stay Strong Buddy! Hoping for the best turn out possible for you and your family. Keep in touch when you can man.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived