holy crap this game looks so amazingly brutal!!

Guest xSubo

Guest Halabrad
If only I had a ps3... Watch dogs looks interesting, but I can't wait for far cry 3, dead space 3, dishonored, and star wars 1313

Guest M3ATSHI3LD
Amazing. Stunning graphics and extremely brutal, but in my opinion a realistic portrayal of what the world would be like given a widespread plague instead of Fallout's nuclear holocaust. The last scene will haunt me for reasons I will not go into, but I am very interested in this game to say the least.

Guest WeepWomp

The enviornment only makes u think of will smith's i am legend and i must say i have seen the game engine for the grafix b4. maybe mafia 2? i dno but it looks like its gonna be improved i already noticed some clipping and anti alias issues lol

OH OH and shottie 2 da dome piece!

Guest M3ATSHI3LD
The enviornment only makes u think of will smith's i am legend and i must say i have seen the game engine for the grafix b4. maybe mafia 2? i dno but it looks like its gonna be improved i already noticed some clipping and anti alias issues lol

Yeah. I thought someone would bring up the environment as something that felt familiar and not to put words in your mouth, but almost point out it is kinda fake, but I have a quick rebuttal.

Life After People

You can stream it on Netflix and it takes a scientific approach to hypothesize the way the environment would change without people in it and has stunning graphics to visualize the science. I bring this up because the hotel in the video reminded me immediately of the scientifically hypothesized visuals provided in the very first episode of the series.

While I call it scientifically hypothesized, it is more fact than fiction, but there is very little other than Chernobyl to use as a factual example of modern structure decay and the return of both flora and fauna in the absence of man.

It is an interesting series and I think it may change your opinion on the general look and feel of the game. As for the graphical issues, I didn't really notice much, but it was also an E3 trailer so I generally try to not be discouraged by minor issues in that phase of development.

Guest ispeltzrong
Will this game be out for PC as well? This is the first i've seen of it and already it looks better than anything i've seen from E3, except for the new Assassins Creed.

Guest Thompson
... well last I heard (which was last year lol) is that this game is one of those PS3 exclusives ~ however I still may be wrong since the last time I've heard ..

Guest xSubo

OH OH and shottie 2 da dome piece!

looks a ton like uncharted game engine

• 2 months later...

Archived