Additional maps for the metro 24/7 32 man HC server (?)

Guest xprowlerx

Guest xprowlerx
Just wanted to throw it out there...since all of us have expressed at some point that we had ''too much metro'' .... can we add seine crossing and bazaar in the map rotation?

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
I think we should wait, at least until close quarters comes out. There's bound to be a metro equivalent that all the top servers will run 24/7. We should decide then.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
The Sergent Major's idea is very good. Also, there is a server I frequent that has two rounds of Metro and then one of Bazaar. It's a very popular server.

Guest EPiiKK

I have a suggestion.

We could make the server closequaters only when the map pack comes out.

atleast for a while, the maps will be super populat at that time

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
I think we should wait, at least until close quarters comes out. There's bound to be a metro equivalent that all the top servers will run 24/7. We should decide then.

x2 to this

Guest Guts4

I like the idea of the 2 metros and then Seinne or Bazaar in that mix but I definitely don't oppose the CQ suggestion by SGM. I don't see why we can't do both when the times come but I know there is always a bigger picture with JCS and for good reasons too.

We'll have to wait for EA's press conference at E3 (tomorrow I believe) where they officially unveil BF3 Premium but the early leaks stated that folks get a 2 week beta entrance before the expansion's launch to include CQ if this info was legit. If so there will be ample time to make a decision.

Archived