Another montage

Guest Zippo03

Guest Prostego
That Cut during the Knife kill (1:16) may be the single coolest bit of video work I've ever seen in a BF Montage. Well done.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=

Nice montage. A couple of things:

Did AussieTerra insult your mother or something? Leave my boy alone; you killed him like 10 times in your montage.

And did I really see prowler spawn in at 2:30, get shot at, turn his back to the threat, and try to revive someone? lolol... Good to know prowler's not immortal.

...just joshing you prowler. But I'm serious about Aussie. Why do you hate him so? :P

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

No, don't use music that is blocked from YouTube in Germany :(

The german GEMA blocks way too much videos from YouTube just because they have a kiddish dispute with them.

Now I have to use a proxy :D

"This video is not available in Germany because it could contain music, ..."

Why do they block it, if it just COULD contain music for which they don't have the access privileges.

Guest Zippo03
I really liked the jumping between differnt knife victims looked really cool.

Thank you :)

Nice montage. A couple of things:

Did AussieTerra insult your mother or something? Leave my boy alone; you killed him like 10 times in your montage.

And did I really see prowler spawn in at 2:30, get shot at, turn his back to the threat, and try to revive someone? lolol... Good to know prowler's not immortal.

...just joshing you prowler. But I'm serious about Aussie. Why do you hate him so? :P

I don't hate Aussie, it's just I was short on some clips so I've put in these :D and I have so much evidence that prowler is not immortal :D I think I should make Prowler only montage :D

No, don't use music that is blocked from YouTube in Germany

The german GEMA blocks way too much videos from YouTube just because they have a kiddish dispute with them.

Now I have to use a proxy

"This video is not available in Germany because it could contain music, ..."

Why do they block it, if it just COULD contain music for which they don't have the access privileges.

If you can't watch the video i can send it to you :D

Archived