Looky what I found!!!

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
Finally found this forum again...LOL! How's everything been going??? Is Realgrunt still a Zima drinking home (homo?) decorator??? No doubt he is, but I figured maybe someone around here might have made him go straight. Saw some photos on the old pic page that made me smile...seeing some of the old timers, for instance MASON?! That kid was 13 when I met him now he's drinking...I'm starting to feel old like Kraor. It's an unsettling feeling this old thing, Kraor I know you've been coping with it for like 60 years; any advice? And Blaino...what a goober. That Cajun's reliving his twenties all over again! I know there's a bunch more of you I didnt mention, but I don't wanna go on for ever. I'll give you a little news about me. I'm unemployed! LOL!!! The airlines have gone into the pooper (eh eh, even Kraor passable...pooper!), for a little while. Probably be on furlough for a year, but good news I got a new job, IN HAWAII! So I'm moving to Kailua-Kona, HI in a month. That's right be jealous. Flying in the island for a year while on unpaid vacation from Continental Express...tough life! Sorry it's been so long, but I got a lot of shi...poop, going on, but I should have posted more recently. I'll probably keep a little more in touch when I move...but I don't know if the beach will distract me from my computer. Ok, thats just stupid, I'm gonna have to sand proof my computer! Well I guess that's it for now, hope you guys have been taking care of this place...from one of the founders of this group; I'm glad to see you guys still around and kicking!!! What's the game of choice these days? If Mason's still around I need to get my BFV running to kick his behind in the old slick like old times... Well wishes guys...keep up the good work. -Dayton (aka....Tanner or DannyTanner, which by the way is my xbox360 name if you guys play that "i dannytanner i" hit me up sometime!) P.S. If I hear anything about how nice this post was compared to the normal "Tannerisms" I'll F*in beat you so badly my foot will be a permanent member of your hind quarter. Enjoy!

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
let me get you up to speed tanner, grunts wife left him because all he was doing was tripping on psychedelics and drinking boxed wine while yelling at people on TS. Kraor was put into a retirement home but he escaped by faking his own death and now he's back under a new name Kralos. Some how 8ball is still around and at the same rank he was at 4 1/2 years ago :-P. As of now there really isn't one "game of choice" for the clan, each company consists of players for a specific game. They are as fallows Alpha - Project Reality Mod for BF2 Bravo - Vanilla BF2 Charlie - CoD4 Delta - Euro Players Echo - Americas Army Marky had a company for awhile in 2142 but shi..er poop happens lol. As for myself i am at school working a nice part time government programming job, and i proceed to fill my body with as much toxins as possible on the weekends, and some weeknights. Congrats on the HI thing, i would love to see a pic of you trying to surf.

Guest PilotEvan
Eyy Tanner. Nice to see you're still around. Some good old-fashioned sewer battles with Mason would be awesome too, if only he lurked more than he does. :roll:

Guest RET.GEN.Kraor
Hey Danny old buddy... Glad your still around, I wil try to book a flight to come hang out.. j/k but sounds nice. Unfortunately we are still mainly BF2 because EA has got no ingenuity of any kind to create a game worthy of us switching. COD4 was a little distraction for me personally but some of our members play it hardcore. Arma is pretty kewl but very complex for a FPS. A few of us rallied to it for a while. I have actually been thinking about firing up BFV again myself... Hope we hear from you soon.. maybe play a few games again.. Cya

Guest RET.MAJ.Pugs
hey Tanner, i was just talking to ryan the other day and asked if he had heard from you. Of course he said no, but thats wierd your here now. I joined a military realism unit for ArmA which is pretty sweet. Other than that im just hanging out in england having a good time. I have to say it, its not the same tanner without all the cursing. Its almost as if your happy.... if thats possible for a devourer of recruits souls.

Guest RET.LTC.Skelly=US=
[quote='CPL.Conman51=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=39279#post39279']hey werent you like the co founder of the clan or something like taht???!?!?!?!?[/QUOTE] He wasn't so much the co founder, as he was the drunk that wandered into the TS channel when it was being talked about while screaming, "DO IT!" in a drunken slur. You see Danny has not be been very happy since they cancled Family Matters he had to get a real job surfing and flying airplanes.

Guest RET.CW2.Demonlord
YAY Tanner's back!. I remember when you taught me how to keep a cessna off the ground for longer than 5 seconds in FS2004, and next thing I knew I was doing VATSIM.

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
[QUOTE='MAJ.Pugs[RET];39365']i dont know if hes back. He made one post and then slithered back under the rock again[/QUOTE] Oh no, I'll be on here now and again. Who knows I might even find out how to get BFV working if I can figure out how to patch it. Eventually I might even get a computer (aside from my laptop) that can play games. But currently I went to the darkside, I play 360 if I play at all. As far as slithering under a rock, I am doing recurrent training for the airline that is furloughing me in a month...which makes about as much sense to you as it does to me. Good ol corporations and the rational thinking when it comes to spending money. Skelly, it wasn't family matters...it was Full House...the one person older than Kraor. If it doesn't have Dean Martin or Foster Brooks this guy doesn't know what show it was. LOL. And as far as the founder thing my drunken "DO IT, DO IT" is more a muse than anything...unfortunately I also had to stay sober enough to write a lot of code and make the site "semi" functional. Pugs, are you still free loading off your wifes family or did you get a job over there? I bet you started a fish and chips stand thinking it would be an original idea. I kinda thought about starting a snow cone stand...but I'd end up drinking all the syrup...and when I mean syrup I mean alcohol. :D And Xander, if you're so in on all the daily events, why are you under retired status??? You becoming the new Immortal...a super active retiree??? So anyone heard anything from the other old guys like Hardcore, Iceman, BigK or anyone else???

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
lol i'm actually quite busy in a sense. i am a full time student with 15 credits, but i also work 20 hours M-F at a job i have here. school is just starting but i spend most of my time at work on the internets. i feel i am not being like immortal in the sense that i WON'T be coming back prolly until i graduate, but i have some free time at night during the week so i keep around people to game with, plus i could never commit to anything more than a hour in advance so this works out for me.

Guest RET.LTC.Skelly=US=
Give me a break tanner, I'm old and forgetful, and what was that other thing I was going to um...Type that was it. I still do appriciate all the coding you put into the clan all those years. But Mostly it was the chalk team that you implemented that was the best. That was just a fun time training for that.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
hey tanner what's up? last time i spoke to you i wasn't really concentrating but more owning grunt at CSS. I'll add you on XBl when i get a chance but it would be nice if you could come play BFV sometime and like that other person said it's still BF2 mainly round these parts although COD4 is a bomb.

Guest RET.MAJ.Pugs
freeloading my foot, its tough work not working. Were coming back to the states soon anyway and ill be working shortly after we get back. Not sure where yet but ill find something that pays decently anyway and just do it for a bit. And Tanner you know you couldnt code to save your life. First there was dread and then tom to do all the actual dirty work lol. Oh wait unless you consider member pages coding, and then yeah that was a huge pain in the butt.

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
Pugs you crack me up, how many times did I have to fix your random deletes (member pages/main pages/images/etc..) and tables you couldn't get to save your life. And Dread couldn't code poop, he just stole code from sites...Tom...well he was my little bit** since he was CMSgtAF. Sqwert. I probably shouldn't have said that, he's gonna hack my bank account and feed his beer fund again. Hard work, not working?? That's like a sobering binge? You gonna go back to the FF/EMT stuff or start some internet business that requires a credit card and dirty pics?

Guest RET.1LT.ImmortalNS=US=
...Loser I still got Nam installed and I still could torch you any day in a huey Welcome back buddy

Archived