Hi guys

Guest j3LL0

Guest j3LL0

Hi guys, My name is Danny. Im deaf, Hope i will be welcome here and I have seen you guys adversite your clan on few sites, so finally i decided to check it out and i like what i see so far on here.

PC games i play :

- Battlefield 2 (very active)

- Battlefield 2142

- Battlefield P4F

- Battlefield Bad Company 2

- Call of duty 4

- Call of duty MW2

- Call of duty : world at war

- Team Fortress 2

I really want to get Battlefield 3 but Am saving to get upgrade or new computer. My xfire username is j3lloobf2

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Hello j3LL0. Glad you stopped by. Our current game is BF3, but we are a Battlefield clan so I bet you might be able to find some members who still have BF2 or BFBC2 still installed and ready to play. Just post that you are looking for someone to play with and when and you might get some takers.

Not sure if we have any members from Oregon with us, but we might.

Guest j3LL0
Hello j3LL0. Glad you stopped by. Our current game is BF3, but we are a Battlefield clan so I bet you might be able to find some members who still have BF2 or BFBC2 still installed and ready to play. Just post that you are looking for someone to play with and when and you might get some takers.

Not sure if we have any members from Oregon with us, but we might.

I am interesting in applying but do i have to wait and get Bf3 first? And Sure, i will post and see if anyone still have bf2 or bfbc2 installed. Thanks.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I am interesting in applying but do i have to wait and get Bf3 first? And Sure, i will post and see if anyone still have bf2 or bfbc2 installed. Thanks.

Yes, you will need to have Battlefield 3 before applying to the clan. Everything we do (training, practices, etc.) is on BF3. You are welcome to try and find people here who still play BF2 or BF:BC2 regularly, but I'm not sure how successful you'll be with that. And we'd most definitely like to see you apply when you get BF3.

Archived