My Uncle Passed Away This Morning

Guest Navi491

Guest Navi491

Hello gentlemen,

Today i received the sad news that my uncle had passed away at 6am. My uncle was mentally handicap, and had the mind of a child around the age of 5-6. He was well liked and loved in my building and in the neighborhood, because of his big kind heart, and his ability to always find a topic to discuss with anyone.

My uncle shared a room with me in my moms apartment, and i looked after him like a brother. He meant alot to me and i am truly sad that he is gone. He went into the hospital due to stomach flu and died because they neglected to clear the Flem from his mouth when he woke up, resulting in choking and death. My mother told them to be aware of his Flem, but they ignored her warnings.

I miss him alot, and will miss being greeted like a king when i arrived home. He truly made you feel welcomed and loved when you came home, no matter the time of day.

For those of you who are religious please put him in your prayers.

His nickname was "Piro", and he would appreciate having prayers made on his behalf, i know i would.

Thank you gentlemen, and please look after your loved ones, you never know when they will be gone.

God bless you all.

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=
I am very sorry navi, call me if you need to. I am here for you man.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Navi. Stay strong dude.

Guest Thompson

My condolences and sympathy to your family at this time.

... I am thoroughly upset that the doctors did not heed your warning - these people are suppose to be taking care of the sick :(

Guest XboxxKiller
My heartfelt condolences Navi. stay strong bud, your uncle and you are both in my prayers.

Guest Soldat1288
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Navi! It makes me quite sad! My prayers are with you, bud, I'm always here for ya if you need!

Archived