Nationalist server

Guest Zippo03

Guest Zippo03

This is just crazy...

Read the reason for being kicked...

http://i47.tinypic.com/28bxvnd.jpg

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I was talking to someone the other day--I forgot whom--but they got kicked from a Brazilian server for being from the US.

Guest Zippo03
Racists!!! ;)

I couldn't agree more Sir :D

Maybe it's cuz there are a lot of Croatians/Bosnians/Serbs (whole Balkan basically) went to work to Germany and now Germans don't have anywhere to work :D

Guest M3ATSHI3LD
I get this frequently on EU servers when I am joining my buddies from Germany in games. It is just a server filter to avoid high ping players with bad connections from impacting the server.

Guest Zippo03
Its cuz they know you croations are badass at bf3 ;)

That could be true :)

I get this frequently on EU servers when I am joining my buddies from Germany in games. It is just a server filter to avoid high ping players with bad connections from impacting the server.

The problem is that my ping is around 30-50 on German servers

Guest EPiiKK
Usually to avoid high ping players the server auto-kicks people with high ping, not by location...

Guest M3ATSHI3LD

Last I knew, there was no standard ping threshold which creates a kick in BF3 because EA didn't want to isolate those with terrible connections (I am looking at you South America). If I understand it right there is the ability to filter by region though. Hence why some EU servers won't allow US players at all. I don't admin any server in BF3 though, so this is all based on what I have read.

As for restricting someone from a region where they are able to maintain a 30-50ms ping is strange. I did some testing, and even in the most insane situations the upload only requires 6kb/s which I am sure any internet can maintain.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Its cuz they know you croations are badass at bf3 ;)

I'm also thinking that, because I have never been kicked. (I'm an easy kill ... I'm the one with the target on my back it you see me in game.)

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I'm also thinking that, because I have never been kicked. (I'm an easy kill ... I'm the one with the target on my back it you see me in game.)

In another game, we call them fanboys. Basically, you're so good at the game, Mr. Ski, they have to follow you are to keep you controlled so you don't take over the game.

Guest Prostego
I had the Same thing happen to me today. I connected to a German server and was admin kicked and told to connect to a server in my own country.

Archived