Metro Server

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Let's start this one step at a time.

This thread is ONLY for what we currently have as the Metro 24/7 HC server.

BEAR IN MIND WHEN YOU VOTE, WE HAVE 1 OTHER SERVER TO CUSTOMIZE

Please vote above accordingly, and we will see whether there is any majority here.

CrAzY

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

I definitely think it should come off of Metro-only, sir.

But we could also see about weighting Metro heavier in the rotation.

Guest iNoizZ

To be honest, I reckon exactly the opposite.

24/7 Metro with high ticked count is the daily fix for a lot of people.

They are addicting and fun to play with many people (IMO) .

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Normal metro is far more popular than hardcore metro. The two most popular types of metro are the following: Normal with explosives and Hardcore without explosives. High ticket counts are definitely more popular than low ticket counts.

Guest Navi491
24/7 metro normal mode, 200% tickets is my vote. HC metro just isnt nearly as popular or as fun IMO.

Guest xprowlerx
I think the infantry only HC (city maps like the server we had couple of months ago) is the best option for this one. It is the most balanced option in my opinion since it can still get populated very fast but we are not restricted to play just metro that anw many members have started getting bored of it.

I think the infantry only HC (city maps like the server we had couple of months ago) is the best option for this one. It is the most balanced option in my opinion since it can still get populated very fast but we are not restricted to play just metro that anw many members have started getting bored of it.

I know this is jumping the gun for this conversation but if the Metro HC 24/7 is converted to just a vanilla server, that would mean that the current vanilla Infantry Only would have to switch over to hardcore, correct?

Guest xprowlerx
I know this is jumping the gun for this conversation but if the Metro HC 24/7 is converted to just a vanilla server, that would mean that the current vanilla Infantry Only would have to switch over to hardcore, correct?

Correct if i'm wrong but I thought this thread was just to discuss what to do with our current metro 24/7 hardcore...my suggestion was basically to keep it hardcore but add more city maps....bazaar, karkand, seine, maybe sharqi?

Correct if i'm wrong but I thought this thread was just to discuss what to do with our current metro 24/7 hardcore...my suggestion was basically to keep it hardcore but add more city maps....bazaar, karkand, seine, maybe sharqi?

You're right. I think I misread your post and I jumped the gun with thinking about the possible result of this vote. Don't worry about it, that's my bad.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=

I like;

Metro to HC infantry Only maps, Metro, Sein, Bazzar, All High Ticket count

Vanilla to All maps staying vanilla

To add, I've noticed some members have multiple votes???

I like;

Metro to HC infantry Only maps, Metro, Sein, Bazzar, All High Ticket count

Vanilla to All maps staying vanilla

To add, I've noticed some members have multiple votes???

Everyone has multiple votes qotsa, because it would be unfair to make people choose one option if they like more than one of them.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=

Dam, i only checked 1, so i cant vote again?

Add me to keep as is +1

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=

Metro normal with explosives..

Prefer servers where weapons are not restricted

Guest HaggardG
Well can we add a no explosives option.. I can play with explosives, but no explosives are always nice...

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

The metro server has been the most popular BF3 server we have ever had in terms of rankings in BF3.

Its was in the top 17% in the world but has dropped a little.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.115.47:19567/

I see no reason to change the map rotation on a server that is doing so well. A change from HC to normal is a far better option as haterade suggested, normal metro is far more popular. Changing the metro server to a map rotation now would just be shooting ourselves in the foot. After all the hard work we did to get it up there it would be silly to change our best performing server. You don't get rid of your best quarterback when he's at his peak.

Changing the other server is always a better option, its rank is far lower. And there will be those that say that server ranking doesn't matter, but the point of having a well ranked server, is that it appears higher on the list for pubbies and as a result its easier to populate.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
The metro server has been the most popular BF3 server we have ever had in terms of rankings in BF3.

Its was in the top 17% in the world but has dropped a little.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.115.47:19567/

I see no reason to change the map rotation on a server that is doing so well. A change from HC to normal is a far better option as haterade suggested, normal metro is far more popular. Changing the metro server to a map rotation now would just be shooting ourselves in the foot. After all the hard work we did to get it up there it would be silly to change our best performing server. You don't get rid of your best quarterback when he's at his peak.

Changing the other server is always a better option, its rank is far lower. And there will be those that say that server ranking doesn't matter, but the point of having a well ranked server, is that it appears higher on the list for pubbies and as a result its easier to populate.

If the idea is to get a highly ranked server, then as the Sergeant Major says, "Why change?". The most I would suggest is changing is the Hardcore or Vanilla option and so you know, I like Hardcore, non weapon restricted, vehicle maps.

Archived