Attention Old/Former Members!!!!!

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

We are putting together a wiki of the clan's history. Although we still have a few people who have been here since the BFV days, they are few and far between and can't remember everything. We would love for former members to post any and all stories about their time in the =US=. We recently just crossed our clan's 8 year anniversary and we want to document as much as we can about this wonderful clans history and how we got here.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Dates and events would be much appreciated over just stories, ty :)

Guest RET.LT.Snowman=US=

Great idea!

I have plenty of memories from this clan, and it's predecessor [uAF]. I joined [uAF] when I was 14, and I'm 23 now. Time flies! I think this may be best if you direct my attention towards what you want to focus on. Feel free to ask me some history Q's and I'll do my best to answer them!

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Great idea!

I have plenty of memories from this clan, and it's predecessor [uAF]. I joined [uAF] when I was 14, and I'm 23 now. Time flies! I think this may be best if you direct my attention towards what you want to focus on. Feel free to ask me some history Q's and I'll do my best to answer them!

dang, snowman be creeping on the forums :-P we mentioned your name a couple times on the JCS boards, great to see you snowman.

Guest RET.LT.Snowman=US=
Hah I hope you're saying good things about me sir! I wish I had more time to help out but grad school keeps me from knowing what free time is like. Nonetheless let me know how I can help with clan history or anything else and I'll be happy to do what I can.

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
ill help with anything you guys need i even have BFV sigs from back then

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RET.SGT.iambrian=US=

man i was just about to talk about frosty and the flying dutchman, but they are both here now, so i have to play nice..

Also, an entire page dedicated to meteorologyrocks is certainly in order. I would have never known what the fake weather in FSX was without him.

Archived