Favor with voting

Guest corriz

Guest Soldat1288

All this nostalgia has boosted my interest in getting this wiki setup. To prevent flaming/trolling/for the lulzing I will have the editing locked down to only a few members, but we will have a forum dedicated to updating/adding entries to the wiki. Hopefully the basic setup will be done soon.

Edit: The wiki has been setup. Need to work on adding the proper users for editing and everything. Feel free to post any =US= related history in this thread for the time being.

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/wiki

Very nice, captain! Don't think I'll be adding much stuff though... yet. :(

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=

Captain, is the wiki just for history? I think it could be a great tool to put information about BCT, MOS, etc. We could also put tutorials/guides/etc. on there. I'd be more than happy to write up a bunch of stuff that isn't history related (I wasn't here for the majority of the clan, after all).

Guest corriz
it's something like a fight against mayor in the village "Horni Ujezd". Please vote for the second one.

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
is it just me but the pics from the town or village look fake? like for some reason all the colors and everything make it look fake

Guest iNoizZ
is it just me but the pics from the town or village look fake? like for some reason all the colors and everything make it look fake

I don't know, maybe it's some basic color correction, to make it look more colorful.

Guest corriz

No its not a fake. There are real colors. This village is so picturesque and colorful. I was there today. And is also same.

EDIT: What happened with forum? I cant load many of pages and use some javascripts things.

Archived