First Degree Montage

Guest Zippo03

Guest RET.SSgt.SonicMulisha=US=

I want this to be known to all. There is a new regulation that was posted and also announced in Fridays meeting. The new reg is 51-1-1 and it states:

=US= 51-1-1
All personnel will complete all phases of our Basic Combat Training (BCT) within 10 weeks of becoming a Recruit [E-0]. This includes E-0, E-1, and E-2 BCT Training. Exceptions will be made for personnel granted Emergency Extended Leave. Extended Leave (listed as LOA on the Main Roster) will only be granted to personnel with the pay grade of E-3 or above. Failure to complete the BCT training in the required time will result in an Article 15 disciplinary action which could include a discharge from the Unknown Soldiers.

We have a few members that need to get their BCT done or it will be either a Demotion or Discharged. I am giving the people that need to complete their E-2 training one week to either show up at a BCT training or pm me with a time and date that we can get this done or you will be discharged. We have been talking about this for a few weeks now and I need all my guys to complete their BCT's on time.

Guest Zippo03
Claymore na Tank XĐ

Mislil sam da imam C4 xD, al i ovak je dobro proslo :D

Translation: I thought i had a C4 on, but it all went good tho :D

Guest Hjarnar
Mislil sam da imam C4 xD, al i ovak je dobro proslo :D

Translation: I thought i had a C4 on, but it all went good tho :D

Haha xD classic

Archived