New close quarters trailer!!!

Guest xprowlerx

Guest EPiiKK
only reason i would buy this would be the guns.. but i dont think its worth 15€.. Just waitin' on that armored kill:)

Guest xSubo
man i can't wait for this. i hear a lot of ppl saying this new pack is CoD for BF, well guess what? so is Metro the freakin map we've been spamming for a week!!! be nice to have some maps like metro that are not metro!!

Guest Bonafide10
I'm not gonna lie. It looks like a lot of close action fun. I initially hated the idea but a lot of chaos and action in the video looks like it would be addicting

Guest Guts4
only reason i would buy this would be the guns.. but i dont think its worth 15€.. Just waitin' on that armored kill:)

Armored Kill for the win! I'm not the most excited for Close Quarters because I prefer more open battlefields (with some exceptions) but I will get it and hopefully I'll be super surprised / impressed.

I'm still pretty intrigued about the mystery 3rd pack announced. Wait and see.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
man i can't wait for this. i hear a lot of ppl saying this new pack is CoD for BF, well guess what? so is Metro the freakin map we've been spamming for a week!!! be nice to have some maps like metro that are not metro!!

Haha I was going to make this exact point. We just set up a 24/7 Metro server and a lot of =US= has been in there all the time lol. Those same people will love this for all the same reasons.

Did that look like an MCOM at one point or just level decoration? Not sure because I thought I also saw a flag in that frame. Same game modes?

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=

@Subo Couldn't agree with you more buddy!!

@LT I think it was a MCOM in the open surrounded by doors and hallways LoL Bring in the smoke rounds.

Guest xSubo
Roger that LT, flag and mcom, new game-type assault rush i think. just saw the name of the mode advertised, no actual explanation on how it works.

Guest EPiiKK
Roger that LT, flag and mcom, new game-type assault rush i think. just saw the name of the mode advertised, no actual explanation on how it works.

i head there will be "domination conquest" which is basicly call of duty domination. (just like the maps look like cod maps imo...)

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
i head there will be "domination conquest" which is basicly call of duty domination. (just like the maps look like cod maps imo...)

That's what that video is of, actually. Check the intro out again.

Archived