Awesome Montage

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Guest iNoizZ
Nooooooo....! Not the Dart. PLEASE tell me that footage was from before the patch. :(

Sorry to say, but no. It's the only clip not made yesterday :P

I was thinking if I should put it in the video or not, but I had some space to fill.

But thanks for posting it SGM!

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Sorry to say, but no. It's the only clip not made yesterday :P

I was thinking if I should put it in the video or not, but I had some space to fill.

But thanks for posting it SGM!

At least tell us it was before last meeting where it was declared that M26 is officially glitched and that using it underslung and with a heavy barrel is cheating in violation of our regs. ;)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Nice man! I should start sending my clips to you haha, make a much better edit than me.

Kinda ****ed you already have the same views as mine did tho haha, great job man i like it!

Guest iNoizZ
Nice man! I should start sending my clips to you haha, make a much better edit than me.

Kinda ****ed you already have the same views as mine did tho haha, great job man i like it!

Thanks!! Gotta love the random tags commander^^

But, I would love to assist if needed. It's my first video I made is Sony Vegas, and I really like it. So I'll do it with pleasure!

Guest ManDown

Never say "Screen shot or it never happened..." to one of our Navy guys apparently!

Seriously good video. I was pretty impressed with the M40 work myself!

Guest iNoizZ
Never say "Screen shot or it never happened..." to one of our Navy guys apparently!

Seriously good video. I was pretty impressed with the M40 work myself!

Hehe lol. Thanks! I've decided to keep working on sniping, it just feels a lot more rewarding to pop someone's head of instead of ratatatatata!

Archived