Ultimate Battlefield 3 Simulator

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

I was trying to find if anyone ever posted this up on the forums before, but couldn't find it anywhere. Unless I'm just missing it, that's kind of amazing since this posted on Oct 24 of last year, and that was right in the time when we were all poring the whole internet for videos going into release day.

This is basically the ultimate way to play BF3... it makes me cry a little on the inside that I'll never get to do this. :p

And then it makes me think about what if there were 64 of these tents set up somewhere with a server on-site for the most amazing LAN ever? *sigh*

$1M LAN, but WORTH IT! :)

Guest Navi491

That would be an awsome setup to play ANY fps in an arcade setting.

I would pay like 15-20bucks to play on a setup like that.

See I knew I was probably missing it somewhere. Good call. It seemed like it was too good a video to slip through for this long. :D :D

I posted this video on the random video thread page 24 on the 30th of march, 1st lieutenant!

Guest RoninWarrior
I think it would be cool to have and play. However, I may experience a session of PTSD and it wouldn't be fun anymore. It still looks cool though.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Sad to say, but that would be one of the things which would get me in shape the fastest.

Guest Halabrad
That's insane! I don't know if I would enjoy playing that, or not.

probably up until you run across a guy holed up with an LMG and the painball gun turrets light you up

Guest xSubo
screw it lets all train for a year and join the military together (or if you already in then re-sign!) and when we get in we request ranger duty and work our way up Spec Ops from there!

Guest xprowlerx

this terrible ! just imagine how would it be being in there and having crazy shooting at you...

plus they don't simulate the knife :P

plus I would drop dead if I had to physically move during all these hours of gaming

...not that I would say no if you get me that as a present:P

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Something like that ind, nice how he placed a blue filter over his view when he loaded Bf5 :)

What happens if you shoot your friend instead of the virtual enemy?

Archived