Is this a glitch?

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

5 points to the first person who guesses the mistake. That stat is so screwed because I miss all the time.

http://i.imgur.com/Mz8jp.png

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
What the others said is right, same with m320 accuracy if u use it. Potentially 1 shot can hit 2 people or 3, counting as 200 or 300% on that shot.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
It's calculating hits with the assumption that 100% accuracy means 1 round hits 1 op4. So, if you hit two people with the same shot, you get 200% accuracy for that round. So you might have hit 106 people with 100 rounds with that weapon overall.

Guest ManDown

Accuracy only uses hits and shots to calculate, kills doesn't even work in to it.

My guess is you have been using the MASS on smaller maps like Metro and Bazaar where people are more likely to be bunched up. You'll see that kind of accuracy a lot on the M320 and RPGs for folks who use them as anti-infantry weapons.

Guest MadButcher
One shot multiple hits is the correct answer that is why i can have 119% with an rpg for my MOS because if you hit multiple targets it counts as extra.

Guest Guts4
What the others said is right, same with m320 accuracy if u use it. Potentially 1 shot can hit 2 people or 3, counting as 200 or 300% on that shot.

Your right. The first match I ever used a 320 (and it was Metro) I came out like like 176%.

Archived